Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Whatsapp Group For The Latest Crypto Updates! For Newbies And Current Investors! - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Whatsapp Group For The Latest Crypto Updates! For Newbies And Current Investors! (6033 Views)

Investors Required In Home Appliances Business ( Whole Sale And Warehousing) / Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing / Nigerians. Invest In Rwanda. Get on Investors/Business Trip to Kigali! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For The Latest Crypto Updates! For Newbies And Current Investors! by restore8(m): 3:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Hey guys!

So we just created a group for crypto investors and newbies as well.

For investors, we would show you some of the best coins in the market (80-100% Rug-proof!).

For newbies, we will show you how you can create a contract yourself (and also avoid vendors who would rip you off in the name of doing business).

Newbies will also learn about doing their research about their coins (DYOR).

To start on this journey, my contact is on my signature.

PS:: Do not post your numbers or emails here. Kindly contact me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Making Good And Consistent Returns On Investment In Haulage Business / Are You A Forex Investor? Get In Here! / Cheapest Data Subscription MTN Data 1gb =300, 2gb =600, 5gb =1,350, 10gb =2,600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.