Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (46479 Views)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by miniziter(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Nawao
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Thank God for her successful delivery.

Well I don't know whether to believe this or not cos Sowore hardly says the truth

The child should be name prisoner.
Emerging being a prisoner from birth.
So the child place of birth will written prison instead of hospital.
In other to be first to comment, you have embarrassed yourself with this stupid comment.
Very brainless statement from you

2 Likes

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2021
There's purpose for everything under the sun. There's a bigger reason to this occurence, let's thank God for her save delivery...
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Resurrection212: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2021
I can't believe anything coming from Sowore media.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by idrisshinkafi: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2021
let us see the child's father.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by McOluOmo: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2021
2pac second
Fasindo:
shocked

Well I don't know whether to believe this or not cos Sowore hardly says the truth

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

It doesn't matter where you are born. Buhari was born in the same grass as baby cow, now he is the President
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
I can't believe anything coming from Sowore media.
That medium has mislead a lot of people with misinformation
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2021
the baby will surely revenge the maltreatment of his mother
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by tolguy(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2021
sowore and his fake news as usual
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by NnadyAutos: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2021
What about her husband, nothing is said about him.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Favoritedealer: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

I understand that you can't always help your outstanding stupidity but please endeavor to try harder next time

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Seems you don't know the impact of a name in a Child life. They should have named you a prisoner or a fool now. Dumbass

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Pmpm:
Haaha
ehat is haing your mouth
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

She was born a crime
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Burna440(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2021
My thoughts also

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unless she was arrested on her way to go buy Postinor, this does not add up to veteran womb watchers like me.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Andyvilly: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
This baby is going to have a traumatic life experience.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Is alright
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by juman(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2021
The clueless Endsars protesters.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Burna440(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations to the woman and thank God for safe delivery..

But let’s reason like sensible people, according to Sowore she was arrested October while she was pregnant, and this is June, so how did he know she was pregnant then? Cos by that October she would have been some days pregnant

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

I really don't understand you. Is it that you lack human feelings or you just chose to be heartless or wicked? An innocent baby to be named that just shows the state of your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by dmbb: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2021
So you expected her to give birth to a sheep?
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2021
If this child hears the circumstances surrounding his birth,it will take the Spirit of God for him not to be an angry and rebellious person.
The Country just brewed one more living Soul that would grow to hate the failed country ruled by demons.
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by NasLaf96(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2021
She should just name the baby #EndSars
Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by nengibo: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Exactly 9 months after, she might have not known she was even pregnant at the time

1 Like

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You should have just Thank God for the Successful delivery and move on instead of displaying how silly and disgusting you are with your last statement.

I mean, it's the bold display of simple mindedness for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Na your useless children den go name prisoner and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Why is she is prison
Haba
Aside our leaders
Nigerians are very wicked

Wetin she dey do for prison when boko haram n herdsmens or bandits dey loooooose

2 Likes

Re: Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) by reidkrugger(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Your own children will be named prisoners. U been de craze abi? What nonsense. Is everything supposed to be a joke to you? Even nitwits, have something in their skulls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.