Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 (1003 Views)

Gamesir X2 Pro / SOLD SOLD Gamesir X2(type-c) Android Phone Controller(plays Switch Games) SOLD S / Sold... Gamesir G3s Multipurpose Bluetooth Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by omotolsy(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2021
I have been using controllers for a while now and i could not let go of my Glap until i was introduced to the Gamesir X2.

This is exactly a Joy Con switch look alike and also functions indeed as one because the Gamesir X2 is currently the only mobile phone Gaming Controller that can play Nintendo Switch Games via an Emulator called 'Egg NS'.

When using other controllers most especially the Bluetooth controllers you could feel a partial delay in responsiveness(some kind of lag) but with the X2 using an actual Type-C peripheral the lag has been eliminated.

The Gamesir totally relies on the power from your mobile phone battery rather than others with inbuilt batteries.

It also has a type c port where you can plug the controller which inturn charges your mobile phone will Gaming. So it means you can also plug a power bank and enjoy long hours of gameplay.

The most appreciated advantage of the Gamesir X2 is the fact that you can map keys for non supported games. With this you dont have to rely on external mappers like: Panda and Mantis.

The actual Type-C peripheral is a moveable one also which allows for more flexibility with your phones.

I have done a detailed review of The Gamesir X2 on my channel(link is below).
Please view, subscribe & comment too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_x5cRUQE90

Have fun.

Thanks.

+2347030771728

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by omotolsy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gamesir X2 available
omotolsy:
I have been using controllers for a while now and i could not let go of my Glap until i was introduced to the Gamesir X2.

This is exactly a Joy Con switch look alike and also functions indeed as one because the Gamesir X2 is currently the only mobile phone Gaming Controller that can play Nintendo Switch Games via an Emulator called 'Egg NS'.

When using other controllers most especially the Bluetooth controllers you could feel a partial delay in responsiveness(some kind of lag) but with the X2 using an actual Type-C peripheral the lag has been eliminated.

The Gamesir totally relies on the power from your mobile phone battery rather than others with inbuilt batteries.

It also has a type c port where you can plug the controller which inturn charges your mobile phone will Gaming. So it means you can also plug a power bank and enjoy long hours of gameplay.

The most appreciated advantage of the Gamesir X2 is the fact that you can map keys for non supported games. With this you dont have to rely on external mappers like: Panda and Mantis.

The actual Type-C peripheral is a moveable one also which allows for more flexibility with your phones.

Have fun.

Thanks.

+2347030771728
Re: A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by omotolsy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
The Gamesir X2 Type-C maps the most stubborn unmappable games like Pes 21.

omotolsy:

Have fun.

Thanks.

+2347030771728
Re: A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by Teedeechian(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Price?
Re: A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by omotolsy(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by omotolsy(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Egg NS has been updated and more games work now
omotolsy:

Have fun.

Thanks.

+2347030771728
Re: A Review Of The Best Mobile Phone Game Controller: Gamesir X2 Type-c 2021 by goodoo: 2:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Price pls.

(1) (Reply)

A51 Samsung / We Sell And install Android Stereo For All Cars Contact Us At (+2348065381062) / Sold!!!U.s Used Hp Elitebook 8460p i5 500gb 10gb Ram #120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.