Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children (22169 Views)

Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by BabaOneChance: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2021
The involvement of police and soldiers in this hunt doesn't sit well with me.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by MightyHand(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2021
A source said it was the timely intervention of the men of the Nigerian Army that foiled the attack as the soldiers chased the hoodlums away from the area.

Seriously No sense, How can Army chase hoodlums!!!

With the level of training, either capture or kill should in any case..
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by PoloG: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Vicotex(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2021
favour32:

The only problem Nigeria has is....
how cow go eat? grin

LOL, if I bomb now EFCC go come look for me. If I fight for self defence dem go tag me UGM.
If I ask for self autonomy dem go tag me Igbo.
Wetin dem want finish
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by chelsea1116(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2021
MAGG0T:
smiley

Amotekûn should do the job.

Nigerian soldiers and police are useless sets of saboteurs

SIMPLE AND SHORT.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Teejay13(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2021
It is well!
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Franking: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2021
This is why nobody should be allowed entry into the forests in the South West. Kidnappers are exploiting them.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Bunmhi(f): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Everyday Fulani must be the headline?
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by stunnert(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2021
This country na wa sad
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2021
cry
Vicotex:
Audio hunting
We are begging them to bring the cattle to the east as per grazing route.I was amazed how UGM used some as target practice in a popular market in my lga.The men came down from thr car and the headers disappeared on seeing them. And they shot the 5 cattle dead.And it w*as free meat for all .We have plenty grazing route at the East, they're welcome!

Nwanne cry

It pains me in the heart that I am from the same tribe with you.

You talk like an idiot.

Can't you be discreet.

Must you reveal everything here.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Sanctecosma(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2021
So soldiers and police are now involved because it is bandits. Had it been it is herdsmen now, they cower down. Nonsense!
Anyways RIP to the dead children.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by PWGLTD(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Verified FX seller available for FX deal

Dm me for offshore to offshore
Offshore to inflow
inflow to inflow (face to face)
USD, EUROS, POUNDS
We sell dollar, euros...to offshore and inflow buyers.

Proof of previous transaction available
Chat me up for rates
+2348147119430
Note: we've done transactions
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by legba1(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Fulani bandits doing what they know best.

One word for you, you lots are bitter entities.. Go read your history book well.. Your forebears served fulani with all joy while yoruba played good and sound opposition. Read up about Herbert Macauley, azikwe, Alex ekweme et al...Note that I expect your bitter rage full blown

Nonetheless, Yoruba and Fulani are one. Someone should communicate with the Soldiers, police, and Amotekun that Yoruba and Fulani are one. Any attempt to apprehend the Fulani bandits will be met with stiff resistance from yoloba moslems.

God bless Nigeria.
Sai Baba.
Tinubu 2023.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2021
God have mercy.. God's consolation be upon Mr. Dele's family.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
MAGG0T:
smiley
Amotekûn should do the job.

Nigerian soldiers and police are useless sets of saboteurs
typical maggot brain
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by kingthreat(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Bororo Fulani does not value human lives
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Oricha79(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Gamer999:
God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
tao adayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by History555: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Audio hunting
Dem neva born any police or army to hunt fulani herdsmen
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by system21: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Military is chasing fulani bandits away instead of killing them
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by techWriter1: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2021
almost 5 fulani herdmen attrocity news on front webpage tomorrow yet the presidential wont say something
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Audio hunting
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Vickym1:
The military chase them away and didn't catch any of them buh in the East they shoot innocent people without chasing them away.
I wonder ohh, igbos are peaceful people but they want to create a war by all means in southeast..
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Maghan37: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Vicotex post=102807178]6 years gone

You Nigerians are still discussing cows
Mom
Did you guys elect cows?[quote] No we did not we just elected one cow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by gidjah(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2021
dynicks:
Believe me when I tell u this....The presence of the soldiers is to prevent them (the so called bandits) from being touched when they get to see them!!

I would seriously advice the amotekites to be watchful and observant of the creatures before and behind them so as not to be sold-out and used as practice rats!!!!...
you are very correct Sir. The presence of the sdiers there is a decoy.they also give out info to these evil bandits.They end up defending the after the oder of their slave master .Same is happening here in The north Benue,Nassarawa ,Taraba,Jos,/Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Swingate(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigeria should arrange for forest Rangers with well trained sniffer dogs to search and destroy theses terrorists. Take the fight to them in their own play ground which is inside those Forrest using super trained sniffer dogs and full fire power behind and these criminals will be nowhere in six months.
Re: Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children by Elliotwaveforec: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Useless soldiers and police, chasing criminals away not killing them, to save them from Amotekun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.