Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand (381 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / How Can I Drive Away Snakes In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by krebdawise(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2021
I engaged my lodge mates this morning, when we saw a video showing some guys picking up Cobra, without striking and attacking them. I was like those guys used Charm to tame the snake.. but my lodge mates insisted that catching snakes is an art; like the one of NatGeo's Snake in the city.

But I demur with them because I actually don't believe them, they might no show us the true technique they use... Snakes are more quicker especially Cobras and Mambas, how on earth would someone risk his life to catching a snake for sportship

I really want to ask if people do catch snakes without any fetish stuffs....

Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by illicit(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2021
With bare hands

Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by krebdawise(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
With bare hands

Yes

Have you ?
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by DriverX: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2021
Such a disgusting picture
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Egungun be careful na Express you dey go

Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by illicit(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
krebdawise:

Have you ?

No
But I have seen it

Small boys in Ondo state

They go to hunt snakes with bare hands

When a snake is grabbed inside a hole, it can not strike

Inside the hole is dark, it can not see
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by Shellsploit: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Try am...
Make dem play your tape for artillery.
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by SkengRay: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yeah. I have seen a guy who killed a snake with his bare hands in jos
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by chiiraq802(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
You're asking the wrong people broski.

Lala have the answer to this question so do the needful grin
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by SMI2020: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2021
If u mean with bare hands, then yes.. Snakes are not snakes, you'll need to understand which is safe.. I've picked up a live rat snake once.. I handed it to my local turkeys to battle with. It was an off-screen nat geo wild..
Re: Is It Possible To Catch Snakes With An Empty Hand by dennysade2: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

Solid Young Adult Longcoat Female Gsd Available For A New Home. / Male Chow Chow Available For Sale In Lagos / Adult Male Purebred Boerboel �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.