Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Help !!! What Is The Best Way To Migrate To Qatar ?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help !!! What Is The Best Way To Migrate To Qatar ?? (242 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help !!! What Is The Best Way To Migrate To Qatar ?? by Fuadeiza(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Hi guys, please a friend of mine wants to make inquiry on how to migrate to Qatar.

We understand there are probably like 2 means

Education, and via Work(Skilled and non-skilled).

I've visited several threads to know what steps to follow to but some threads are old, and I don't know if those methods are still valid.

That's why I created a thread, if someone can please just give us a summary of how to go about it.

Step by step process would be appreciated please.

And referral trusted individuals would highly be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Why Multiple Covid19 Tests Despite Being Negative As A 9ja Citizen Entering 9ja? / 6 Top Reasons Why You Should Use Skyrock Hotels Among Hotels In Ikeja / How Do High Speed Electric Trains Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.