Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers (941 Views)

My 18 Hours Encounter With Fulani Kidnappers On My Way To Warri Friday 19th 2021 / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Yesterday I almost lost my life to kidnappers
I have been reading about the state of insecurity in Nigeria but I thought was just a mere saying that I would never come close to me basically because I reside In edo state ..,

Around 2pm yesterday on my way to auchi from Benin getting close to ehor I saw lot of cars reversing I never it was because of kidnappers
I edge a lil closer just to catch a lil glimpse of what was going on
Lo and behold Fulani kidnappers numbering 1-8 fully armed with AK 47
At the sight of the gun I hurriedly reversed my car
On noticing me they shot at my car several times thou not a close range

I managed to turn
Omo I ran for my life thou my friend at the passenger sit received a bullet (not too serious )
She is currently in a hospital now
Please am writing on the need for you to be prayerful while using Benin auchi road

Imagine they had the mind to block d road at 2pm

This country needs God help

Below are pics from my car after the incident

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2021
More pictures

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
More

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
More

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Kriss216: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Imagine if God is not on your side

Maybe you would have been in one thick forest now, drenched, exhausted, famished and begging for your life.

God is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Chiver(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2021
This is getting really serious embarassed
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by adecz: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2021
shocked shocked

You "edge a little closer"❓❓❗️❗️

Oyibo talk say,
"Curiosity killed the cat" ☠️☠️☠️

4 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by abiolert(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Kidnappers Thunder fire you, E nor go better for you. Ric naim talk am.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by DriverX: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Happy for your life. Next time you sight suspicious movement, don't edge closer

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Kriss216: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2021
adecz:
shocked shocked

Oyibo talk say,
Same Oyibo talk say
"Curiosity is the mother of all inventions"

Oyibo dey mad!
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Prechgold1180(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2021
adecz:
shocked shocked

Oyibo talk say,

I don learn lesson
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Teeboy15(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Lucky you to be alive. It's really scare these days. Is that a bullet hole on the car seat?
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by delzbaba(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Blame people like oshi omo ole,they are the ones who campaigned vigorously for this government.
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Teeboy15(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2021
adecz:
shocked shocked

Oyibo talk say,

It was a good decision. To ascertain what was making everyone run. Could have been false alarm. I would have done same thing, although not by edging closer but by standing through the door. Remember how hundreds of Nigerians died during the Ikeja bomb blast at Oke Afa canal running from what they knew nothing about?
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by adecz: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Teeboy15:

It was a good decision. To ascertain what was making everyone run. Could have been false alarm. I would have done same thing, although not by edging closer but by standing through the door. Remember how hundreds of Nigerians died during the Ikeja bomb blast at Oke Afa canal running from what they knew nothing about?

In our country today, you are
travelling on the highway & suddenly
see cars stopping & reversing &
you decide to overtake them to
go see why they are turning❓❓❗️❗️

You try.

E be like say ransom payment
dey hungry you.☺️☺️☺️

But also be aware that some
of these Fulani savages have a
liking for men's nyash ohhh shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Prech1180x2: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2021
I just got banned for sharing this

How did I breach Naira land rules

Mods
Cc:lalasticalala

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by uboma(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Prechgold1180:

I don learn lesson

We thank God for sparing you and your friend.

Along Kabba road in Kogi state, they appear in the uniforms of Nigerian Army, so that one will lest suspect a foul play. As it stands now, travelling by road is no longer safe, no thanks to our incompetent government.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by Teeboy15(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
adecz:

In our country today, you are
travelling on the highway & suddenly
see cars stopping & reversing &
you decide to overtake them to
go see why they are turning❓❓❗️❗️

You try.

E be like say ransom payment
dey hungry you.☺️☺️☺️

But also be aware that some
of these Fulani savages have a
liking for men's nyash ohhh shocked shocked shocked

LOL. Make God just dey protect us continually
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by tungamaje: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2021
See how these herdsmen kidnappers are terrorizing Auchi to Benin commuters and all they do everyday is offering thanksgiving for their narrow escape. Why are you people weak and helpless but you hate to hear that ESN took up arms to go after them in Igboland? Moreover you brag too much about how Bini are brave, why can't your youths enter the bush? You should slop posting all these stories if there is nothing you can do, or are you people just seeking for sympathy?

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2021
tungamaje:
See how these herdsmen kidnappers are terrorizing Auchi to Benin commuters and all they do everyday is offering thanksgiving for their narrow escape. Why are you people weak and helpless but you hate to hear that ESN took up arms to go after them in Igboland? Moreover you brag too much about how Bini are brave, why can't your youths enter the bush? You should slop posting all these stories if there is nothing you can do, or are you people just seeking for sympathy?

The only reasonable thing you said here is for brave youths to go into the bushes and comb those herdsmen doing this evil. Your so-called ESN brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu stopped fighting herdsmen and started killing policemen which majority are Easterners. Ebonyi has been attacked severally recently by the herdsmen same with Abia state. Despite the ESN presence there.

Also if the OP chooses to share her story of her experience with insecurity, she did nothing wrong.
Re: My Near Death Experience With Fulani Kidnappers by tungamaje: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
kingthreat:

The only reasonable thing you said here is for brave youths to go into the bushes and comb those herdsmen doing this evil. Your so-called ESN brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu stopped fighting herdsmen and started killing policemen which majority are Easterners. Ebonyi has been attacked severally recently by the herdsmen same with Abia state. Despite the ESN presence there.

Also if the OP chooses to share her story of her experience with insecurity, she did nothing wrong.

FYI, ESN didn't attack any security operative except on rare occasions when they acted in self defence. A different group called BRF has come out to claim responsibility for attacks on the security agents and government infrastructure. ESN has been exenorated

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind The Symbolic Number 13 / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Explosion Hits Catholic Church In Owo, Ondo State / Moment A Pastor Prayed For A Newly Opened Alcohol/Wine Shop (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.