Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State (13164 Views)

Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations / Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Not becoming, but has become already.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by DrAkpa(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WATCH OUT HOW NAIRALAND RESIDENT BORORO TERRORISTS WILL START ATTACKING OKOJIE NOW

CC
[b][/b]
MONOGAMY
PISSFULLPROTESTER
ONIONBANDIT
THEBOSSTREVOR1
SEUNMSG
THATFAIRGUY
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ASGARD73 THE TAQIYYA MASTER WILL AVOID THIS THREAD grin

Fixed

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Another long statements with no action..anyway THE POPE MUST HEAR THIS!
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Pearlspar: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
OK.

Do you know that good ideas and excellent products are not enough to build a successful business?
The ingredient that will help your product/idea to thrive is to build a COMMUNITY. But how?

Learn how to build a strong community for your product/service in this event. Click https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-a-strong-community-of-users-and-customers-tickets-158943047935# here to register now.

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Shikini: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Terrible
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Pls someone should help me . I'm already displaying suicidal propensities. I'm starving, haven't eaten for days now and there's no hope in sight. Life after school has been tormenting for me. I need a job too in Abuja. Someone should pls kindly be of assistance to me
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Splitmind: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Another false prophet of doom calling himself a cardinal, we will soon clamp down on your ilk
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Drsnives(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
ogododo:

Lalasticlala.
Lalasticlalalalalal kill you there
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Eriokanmi: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na so

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Hathor5(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
He didn't say 'becoming'. He said 'has become'.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Godstiger(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Becoming is an understatement,Nigeria is already a failed state,what we should be agueing is whether it is becoming a hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Ojiofor: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WATCH OUT HOW NAIRALAND RESIDENT BORORO TERRORISTS WILL START ATTACKING OKOJIE NOW

CC

MONOGAMY
PISSFULLPROTESTER
ONIONBANDIT
THEBOSSTREVOR1
SEUNMSG
THATFAIRGUY
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ASGARD73 THE TAQIYYA MASTER WILL AVOID THIS THREAD grin

Ijoba11 you have successfully joined the list of killer terrrorist groups in nigeria,congratulations to you.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Monogamy: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ijoba11 you have successfully joined the list of killer terrrorist groups in nigeria,congratulations to you.

It's one person switching monikers... Can't you see they both use caps lock to write
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Pathway2Gold: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is sad this is the situation of Nigeria. I hope we get better.
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Ojiofor: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

It's one person switching monikers... Can't you see they both use caps lock to write

I know.the guy is an online bandit.
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by UncleSnr(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Before una kill unself finish, see this

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Monogamy: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

I know.the guy is an online bandit.

I really don't know why they can't make their comments without trolling others
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by michoim(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nonsense. Trash talks from the clergyman...
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Gokoyer0(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thank you sir.

My little cousin applied for international passport since February but he has not got it. They are systematically controlling the number of youths running away from Nigeria.

A friend also denounced its citizenship but Buhari refused to approve it and many other like that in many countries abroad.

Those that are still supporting this wicked government, i pray their lives will be managed the same way Buhari is running the affairs of Nigeria right now.
ogododo:

, it becomes a state most people are planning to flee to other climes where their governments are truly functioning.”
https://punchng.com/nigeria-becoming-killing-field-failed-state-says-okogie/

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by wink2015(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Talking to President Muhammadu Buhari is like POURING WATER ON A ROCK.

It does not flow in.

He is a stubborn to the core general.

Nigerian should be careful next time when voting in a new leader.

If you vote in a wrong leader you live with the malaise for 8 years and that is a pretty long time.
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Gokoyer0(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Splitmind:
[s]Another false prophet of doom calling himself a cardinal, we will soon clamp down on your ilk[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by pacespot(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nothing like a failed state, it is the people, Nigerians themselves, that are just unreasonably wicked. If you packed everyone in Nigeria today and replaced all USA citizens with them, same problem would persist in the USA. Nigerians are just too difficult to deal with as a people.
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by AfonjaConehead: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Vicotex:
@ all the useless and foolish BMC zombies and their counterparts who are known cowards....

This is the angel that i am truly afraid of...

The day the whole Youth of South east Align with ESN (Which is happening rather quickly) ...NO BODY CAN STOP THE FURY.

KEEP BEING FOOLISH BY POSTING PINSURES ONLINE TO CREATE ..a scenario where easterners will "back-down"...

KEEP TELLING YOUNG EASTERNERS THAT "WE THE SS AINT BIAFRA"

KEEP TELLING THE YOUTH THAT IGBO ARE DOMINATING WHEREAS "FULANI" AND OTHER northerners OWN ALL THE OIL WELLS AND EMPLOYMENT SLOTS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.

KEEP TELLING DEM THAT IGBO ARE THIEVES AND SELFISH..

BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT ...THE PROBLEM THAT IS BREWING WILL MAKE NIGERIAN ARMY/POLICE LOOK LIKE YAHOO BOYZ... grin

READ THIS S HIGHLIGHTED PART AND UNDERSTAND THAT ..YOUNG EASTERN YOUTH ARE GETTING SERIOUSLY RESTIVE.
Thanks a lot..raise the volume...
This ain't the fight of the east alone... whenever I raise up such issues,some shallow minded people will start constipating and tagging me Igbo as if being Igbo is even a crime in the the bloody zoo...

It's so horrible to us southerners especially we Niger Deltans that northerners control and own virtually everything in the oil and maritime sector...they own almost all the oil wells as well and almost all tank farms....but the sons of the soil all left with the devastating pollution,spots,dead fishes,polluted water and soil and air,etc.....

...and the likes of so called EdoDefence will surface and be f...... himself upandan..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

I really don't know why they can't make their comments without trolling others

He needs attention in his ESN camp.
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by Joseph08(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lie Mohammed won't like this grin
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by MightySparrow: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
So break it God!
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State by moriss33(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
You can't do nada...u will just keep wailing from the safety of your home....same as the cardinal is doing.
All you terrorist wannabe should pls keep shut or go join ur brothers in sambisa
Splitmind:
Another false prophet of doom calling himself a cardinal, we will soon clamp down on your ilk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Killed, One Injured As Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Plateau Community / Impeachment: Plateau Lawmakers Fight Over Mace / Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.