Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Davido Named As Maison Martell’s Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Named As Maison Martell’s Ambassador (400 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Wizkid's Son Zion Goes Drunk After Consuming A Bottle Of Martell / Cesar Giron Gives Davido Customized Diamond Chain, Barrel Of Martell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Named As Maison Martell’s Ambassador by tonyluyi1985: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigeria’s artiste, Davido, has been named the brand ambassador of the great cognac houses, Maison Martell and its new “Standout Swift”.
Davido, whose real name is David Adeleke, will become an international ambassador for Cognac House with which he shares a sense of freedom and audacity. This, the brand said, would pave the way for others and create a legacy for future generations.
For Martell, a “Standout Swift” is someone who challenges convention and opens the way for others – and Davido certainly has that clout. “Davido and Martell is above all the story of an encounter.
“Davido is fired by the same creative energy as Martell. His songs are a way for him to express his unique talent and his bold personality and – above and beyond that – to speak for his generation,” says César Giron, CEO of Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët.
Like Martell, Davido is creating a legacy that starts – but does not end – with him. “I am proud to go on this incredible adventure with Martell, as I know we are pursuing the same goal: opening the way for others, each within our own creative field. We share the same idea that we rise by lifting others.”
Through my songs, he expressed, I want to show the new generation that anything is possible. “That’s what I love about Martell’s history and expertise: the capacity to continually reinvent tradition,” says Davido.

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/17/davido-named-as-maison-martells-ambassador/
Re: Davido Named As Maison Martell’s Ambassador by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Biggest force

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Wizkid Finally Posted His Controversial Grammy Award Plaque (video) / Iyabo Ojo And Princess Are Not Happy With Baba Ijesha Release. / Sugar Daddies Has Made Most Ladies To Live A Better Life – Actress Peju Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.