Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Learn To Automate Your Whatsapp And Business Whatsapp - Free Tutorial - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn To Automate Your Whatsapp And Business Whatsapp - Free Tutorial (131 Views)

Did You Know About The Whatsapp Free Mode? / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Whatsapp Free Voice Calls: Could This Be The End Of Buying Airtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Automate Your Whatsapp And Business Whatsapp - Free Tutorial by ochuski(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Hi everyone, Greetings.
Do you find it hard to reply your numerous WhatsApp messages from customers, clients and friends?... Well i do too. That's why i use to have a lot of unread messages on my WhatsApp.
But this is not good mostly for business people and who need to catch every customer or client that messages them and make that sale. That's why i'm offering this free class where i'll be teaching you how to Automate your WhatsApp and have time for other things

I'm offering this free class to only a limited number of people. Those interested should drop their numbers below to be added to the group. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mumumen Prayer Request, Kemi Blaq@ Officer Lino SUBSCRIBE / Pof + Wechat + Int'l Number 100% / Help!!!! Any Good ISP Around Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.