Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? (3352 Views)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by HotieTima(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I JUST CAN'T FIND ANY GOOD NIGERIEN MOVIES THIS DAY

ANY SUGGESTION OFF I GOOD MOVIE THAT I CAN WATCH, I MISS THEY GOOD MOVIE NOW DAYS MAN
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by AfricaMars: 1:00pm On May 11, 2011
There are a couple of hot new realeases from Nollywood,  Check out the short trailers to decide.
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by IbkSalami(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2011
Naturally I hate Nigerian movies but when I saw cindy's note, I enjoyed every bit of the movie though there were a few flaws but the storyline is very nice, and the acting didn't suck either so go and get yourself cindy's note. I promise u that u will thank me later wink.

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by HotieTima(f): 12:21pm On May 12, 2011
IbkSalami:

Naturally I hate Nigerian movies but when I saw cindy's note, I enjoyed every bit of the movie though there were a few flaws but the storyline is very nice, and the acting didn't suck either so go and get yourself cindy's note. I promise u that u will thank me later wink.

wow o want to try that
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by shadrach77: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
good movies include oleku, owo blow, iyawo alhaji , domitilla etc
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
During the days of Living in Bondage was when Nigeria movies was movie
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by MMM2(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
11 dayz 11 night.
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by BABE3: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
"English" movies.
Now and Forever
Games Woman Play

Yoruba Movies
Madam Dearest (Aya mi Owon)
Oleku
Saworo-ide
Jenifa
Ale Ariwo
Owo Blow
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
things fall apart
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Slyr0x: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
1. Aramotu
2. Tango With Me.

Haven't watched both tho. .just saw the trailers but i heard they're quite interesting and they just came out too.
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by dontsin: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
Go and watch between two worlds
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by HotieTima(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
i just saw a trailer of somewhere in Africa damn it look good

anyone seen it yet?
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by ypad: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
The crude king 1&2
Crude war 1&2 by Sam Dede
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i just saw a trailer of somewhere in Africa damn it look good

anyone seen it yet?
What did I tell you? Majid Michel is one of the best we have in Africa mannh!!!!

It does look a little too graphic for my taste,but I will watch it for him. I really hope he make it big one day. He is a good actor.
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2011
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj0u0yBv9hQ[/flash]
^^ Pending release.

Also some old school classics like Hostages 1&2 are quite good ones
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Toonice(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
Go and Watch KOTO - ORUN by Ajileye lol
Re: I Really Want To Good Nigerain Movies To Watch? by Jayboy124: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2011
Ije has been mentioned before. Seen it and enjoyed it. Haven't seen a better Nollywood movie. Jozi Kings is another good movie. The best Nollywood film I've seen this year. Nollywood Cinemas is showing it now.

(1) (Reply)

Download: Latest Nollywood Movies - Hot Desire (episode 1) / Watch Big Brother Naija Fake Housemate, Ese Twerk (video) / The Problem With Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.