Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 (62482 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Vikalinda(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Evidence of the time we now live, the Bible calls it the last days of this system of things,
Read 2timothy 3:1-5,
You will notice the life style of people today already spoken in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by PrinceOfLagos: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Ah this is purely poverty. This is another evidence that our region southeast is the most poorly governed ,and this news is corroborating the poverty capital of world our region is.
Shut up your mouth

They said Calabar and you on about the south east
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2021
What!!!! Na poverty we won call this one or wickedness bcoz to my own perspective this is pure wickedness....that grandmother is a devil tbh...a 7year old girl Wetin she Sabi Ehn

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Oblitz(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2021
They don't know the enormity of their offence.
I doubt if anybody else can break this record.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by harmony75: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
� �
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by greenguy: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
This is really sad. The kind of things we hear in this country makes me feel sick. My heart weeps.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Kolaboluv7(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
shocked

Pedophile everywhere..

What joy does one derive sleeping with an underage..?

Both the guy caught in the act and the grandmother are all sick and should be properly checked and admitted into a psychiatric hospital with immediate alacrity.

Nonsense..!

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Awoo88: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
How man prick go raise on top 7 years old? no breast, no yansh, nothing yet you climb release. No bi sickness be that

4 Likes

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Emmypure: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
The mum might be in Lagos doing ashawo, the grand ma is heartless, etembo is a nonentity, I am wondering how his dick can go into that girl, The should take them to jail straight away

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Resurrection212: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Shut up the guy is from calabar.
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth

They said Calabar and you on about the south east

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by ObaKlaz: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Ah this is purely poverty. This is another evidence that our region southeast is the most poorly governed ,and this news is corroborating the poverty capital of world our region is.
Poverty alone can't justify such nauseating degradation of a minor, please! Poverty should not be an explanation for losing one's humanity to this sickning level!
Even monkeys peel off Banana skins before eating, for God's sake!

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Sdclassic20: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Hookup ads Dey hot right now ���
Text me on Whatsapp let me post your kik and Snapchat hookup ads
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by gbolswag(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2021
I forbid poverty in my family...Wetin poverty go cause
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Lumanzedonald(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2021
Them don kill the grandmother?

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'm always mind blown about the Level of Wickedness people perpetrate. It makes me wonder if God gave us the same mind, heart or brain. No way I'll believe we were all created in the image of God. People like this are NOT created in the image of God.
If that woman was taken to Arab countries as a sex slave, she'll start pleading, but look at what she's making her OWN granddaughter pass through. ALL the men that assaulted the little girl should be arrested and impaled.
I swear down!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Juanmike(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2021
I watched the video,it's boy not girl
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by teacherbim(f): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Poverty can make people do the unthinkable.

This country is getting worse daily
This is not poverty but wickedness
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Iykman042(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2021
[b][/b] THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
END TIME GMAMA
WHERE IS THE FUTURE ONE,WHY DIDNT SHE CARRY THIS BAD NEWS
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by newdawnlive: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2021
ha 7 years abi I'm missing something no what are these people enjoying in minor toto
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Chirowman(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Very sad news ,they woman should be lock up . Why is it that evil is on high level this days ,no morality and conscience. Truly it's finished girl child is not even safe in the hands of both men and women.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Ezedon(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Too bad
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by sisisioge: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
It is well...this baby wont ever forget this atrocity against her little sef! Haaaaa! Look at that grandmother....she's obviously an early starter...how far do we need to trace this atrocity biko! Where is the child's mother? Hope the right authorities get involved! Shes only 7yrs o please! Whew!
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Kizyte(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
e go tey before you go get small sense
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Kondomatic(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
The grandma and the men involved in this inhumane act deserve to be shot multiple times on their genitals.

How evil can we get on this earth?
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by dalass(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Poverty can make people do the unthinkable.

This country is getting worse daily

The wicked grandma has vagina too. She could have used hers since she can't work to feed them both... She's not too old for it if she doesn't think her granddaughter is too small.. undecided

She's a lazy arse,. The poor little thing looks like a boy self..

Which kin poverty will make a woman turn a 7 y/o to a prostitute? Her mates dey market dey help people carry load... Whenever I see such, I always give them money beyond their charges or leave the change

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Alphaman007: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Nah. This is beyond sick....omoh...
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by MidaserveNG: 11:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Urgent need to keep an eagle eye on your family !!!
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by MidaserveNG: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Affordable options for Surveillance Cameras are available at http://google.ca/search?q=Midaserve+NG+CCTV

Save for tomorrow !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by esthel(f): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Why did the grandma not do it herself, 7 years no breast nothing, what is attractive about that little girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.