Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Want To Earn N3000 Free Every Month Doing Nothing Without Any Deposit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Earn N3000 Free Every Month Doing Nothing Without Any Deposit? (247 Views)

$2.5 Daily Free Without Any Deposit Or Investment / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Earn N3000 Free Every Month Doing Nothing Without Any Deposit? by Moreinfo(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2021
How to register and start earning big money without doing anything

After registration, you will be given 20 orders to complete every day.

On your dashboard, you will see 'task". Click the button, you will see "open grab order". Click the button and follow the instructions to complete your daily orders.

You will also need to put in your bank account details for withdrawal. To do that, go to "My" on your dashboard and click on it. Then click "personal Information". Go to "My bank account" and put in your Name, Surname, phone number, email, bank account number, and bank name and submit.

Then go to "Transaction Password" and put in your login password first (the password you used at registration) and choose a password for space "transaction password".

The transaction password is the password you will use any time you want to withdraw. You can withdraw from 4000 naira upwards and make sure you do not withdraw the initial 2000 naira given to you for transactions.

To refer somebody so as to make more money, go to "My" and you will see "invite friends". You can copy the link and use it to register people. That gives you additional money and makes your earnings to be faster.

Remember you will be sent a verification code to the phone number that you provide at registration, which you will use while registering. Visit my blog for details: https://nairaprofits..com/ or you can send me an email at chrisagboeze@yahoo.com

Re: Do You Want To Earn N3000 Free Every Month Doing Nothing Without Any Deposit? by pally212(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Personal Loan Calculator / How Do You Deliver In Lagos / I Need 20 Units Of Howo 40-45 Tons Truck For An Interstate Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.