Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Make Money From Playing Golf (100% Legit) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Money From Playing Golf (100% Legit) (412 Views)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Ogwumike Sisters Appeal FIBA Ruling Blocking Them From Playing For Nigeria / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Playing Golf (100% Legit) by frankebele: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Who says you should be an expert golf player to bring in cash?

While it is ideal to turn into the following Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson, it's simply not exactly workable for 99.9% of us.

Notwithstanding, despite the fact that you can't turn into an expert, it doesn't mean you can't make a couple of dollars doing what you love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99rDS50YkVI
In the present post, I needed to discuss the numerous ways you can bring in cash playing golf in your extra energy. While it presumably will not cover your full-time pay, it could get a couple of bucks.

On the off chance that you feel you're sufficient to beat individuals in your town, how about we investigate how you can deal with bring in cash today.

Instructions to Make Money from Playing Golf

Join a Local Golf Tournament

To earn substantial sums of money in golf, you should be acceptable. Actually no, not comparable to the main 100, but rather sufficient to beat local people in your space.

On the off chance that you believe you have the ability to contend, consider joining a nearby golf competition to win some quite enormous prizes. They will not be just about as extensive as the PGA Tours, however it could stash you as much as $1,000+ sometimes.

One of my number one different ways to discover competitions is through EventBrite.com, yet a speedy Google search, for example, "golf competitions close to me" or "skins competitions" can yield some nice outcomes also. Likewise, consider joining nearby Facebook playing golf gatherings to check whether anybody is aware of any competitions coming up. There are numerous approaches to do it, and the outcomes will rely upon your geological region.

As a reasonable notice, however, you should pay a passage charge 99% of the time, so you're in fact betting, yet once more, in the event that you believe you can contend, it's at any rate worth a shot.

Secret Shop as a Golfer (My Favorite Option)

Before, I have discussed the numerous ways you can bring in cash secret shopping.

In case you're new to the term, it's anything but an approach to "shop" covert and get paid in doing as such. You will shop as you regularly would and will respond to inquiries during your outing to assist organizations with improving their administration. For this situation, you will golf as you would.

All in all, you're likely thinking about what the hell this has to do with golf?

Allow me to clarify.

A ton of the organizations I referenced on my secret shopping organizations list frequently work with neighborhood fairways, where you might be approached to come in as an ordinary golf player and golf as you typically would. In any case, as you do as such, you might be approached to pass judgment on the course conditions, client assistance just as answer some other inquiries identified with the excursion, and so forth After your round is finished, you will respond to certain inquiries, present your report on the web and get paid for your time, once in a while as much as $50+, in addition to a discount for your course expenses.

Thus, in addition to the fact that you will get paid for your time, however you will likewise get a free round of golf for aiding the secret shopping organization too.

These positions are very uncommon, let me caution you at this moment, yet they do spring up. Until further notice, I would pursue two of the biggest secret shopping organizations that frequently have fairway reviews, BARE International and Intelli-Shop.

You Could Become a Golf Influencer

This one could accept a touch of work as you should assemble an after before you begin to see a few advantages. Nonetheless, in case you're energetic about playing golf, it very well may be very fun.

I expounded on the numerous ways you can bring in cash via web-based media, and you can apply a considerable lot of these tips to at last land some free hitting the fairway openings. That, however you could likewise score some free golf gear or even real money that you could then use to golf from your sponsorships.

From Instagram to your own special YouTube channel, there are a huge number of individuals out there who might need to see your substance. As long it's something of value and novel, it might become quicker than you might suspect.

Building an online media following can take some time and will not occur without any forethought, however it very well may be great on the off chance that you're willing to place the work into it.

Find a new Line of work in the Golf Industry

This one is presumably self-evident, however I need to incorporate it here as I attempt to remember each alternative for each and every one of my aides.

While you will not be playing golf while at work, you will at any rate associate with golf players for the time on the clock. Besides, a few courses may toss free golf in as an advantage.

On the off chance that you have the opportunity to work low maintenance or even a regular work, then, at that point think about the accompanying chances:

golf assistant

star shop orderly

golf educator

green upkeep

green director

To secure these positions, I would suggest utilizing Indeed or visit a neighborhood fairway site to check whether they have a vocations area. Regardless of whether they don't, you can generally send them an email to check whether they are recruiting at that point or potentially can offer more data.

Last Thoughts

A large portion of the strategies I notice above will pay $30, $50, perhaps $100+.

You're not going to get rich, yet it's a method to bring in cash all while playing golf.

In the event that you are aware of any thoughts I'm absent or even need to shout out, then, at that point, as usual, you're very free to shout out in the remark segment underneath.

Meanwhile, begin trying out a couple of the alternatives referenced above to check whether you can make a couple of bucks the following time you hit the greens.

Check out the links below on =How to Get Paid $30 to Play a Round of Golf
https://sites.google.com/view/livinggolf/home
https://www.slideshare.net/kemordi/7-tips-to-improve-your-golf-249336906

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Sheds Tears During Live Press Conference / Man United Breaking News: Pogba Sends Message To Ronaldo / A Nigerian Lady Who Represented Great Britain Welcomed With Talking Drum S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.