Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone (1400 Views)

I Need A Redmi Phone. My Budget Is 60-65k / I Just Got A Redmi Note 9 For My Mum / 8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by SqueezedPant: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
so i saw some sellers on jiji willing to sell their note 9 pro and note 9s , apart from the ram and internal storage , what else can I ask them to know more about the condition of the phone?
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by kripen(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
About browsing speed, if less than 1.5ghz that's the CPU speed, it is no no...

1 Like

Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by SqueezedPant: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
kripen:

been hearing xaomi users talk about global Rom here , don't really understand it ,is it important to ask the sellers?
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by kripen(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
SqueezedPant:

been hearing xaomi users talk about global Rom here , don't really understand it ,is it important to ask the sellers?

That's the phone can be used in other countries other than where it was made that is phone can work with other networks etc..

Flexibility to work in other places other than where it was produced.
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by Darkseid(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
kripen:

kripen:

That's the phone can be used in other countries other than where it was made that is phone can work with other networks etc..

Flexibility to work in other places other than where it was produced.
WTF is this dude saying undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by phemmyfour: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
SqueezedPant:
so i saw some sellers on jiji willing to sell their note 9 pro and note 9s , apart from the ram and internal storage , what else can I ask them to know more about the condition of the phone?
You need to test the phone physically to check the following. Buying used phone online is risky

Touchscreen response
Speaker and mouthpiece condition
Battery life
Temperature under intense use.
Signal reception quality
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by Eyanbahose: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Oga buy new phone o. That money you'll use to buy a used redmi can be used to buy a very tested and new Tecno with quality specs
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by SqueezedPant: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eyanbahose:
Oga buy new phone o. That money you'll use to buy a used redmi can be used to buy a very tested and new Tecno with quality specs

I'm currently using a tecno pouvir 3 plus but gets hot when gaming so I want to get a phone with snapdragon processor ,tired of mediatek

1 Like

Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by Shuregirl: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
SqueezedPant:

I'm currently using a tecno pouvir 3 plus but gets hot when gaming so I want to get a phone with snapdragon processor ,tired of mediatek
you have too many apps running in the background while gaming perhaps
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by Eyanbahose: 2:35am On Jun 19, 2021
SqueezedPant:

some MTK are great though. Like G70 - G95T range. Tecno has these chipsets that you can try.
Re: What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone by WillyCassey: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Shuregirl:
you have too many apps running in the background while gaming perhaps

(1) (Reply)

Which Phones Work Well Internationally Outside Nigeria / Need Help Wif My Nakia 5130 Operamini 4.2 Multi Installation / Scammers On Nairaland***alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.