Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Need To Add Weight - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need To Add Weight (988 Views)

Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight / What Are Those Food That Should Be Eaten In Order To Add Weight / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Add Weight by needful: 4:44pm On May 05, 2011
pls wat food can i eat to add weight. pls am serious
Re: I Need To Add Weight by edmarker: 5:36pm On May 30, 2011
I believe you must have been eating various foods without gaining wait, which is why you made this post. If you are finding it difficult to add weight, we have a natural beverage-like product that you can take with your regular meals and you will see yourself gaining the weight you desire. We also have the best products for those who want to lose weight. You can reach me on 08052914930.

N.B. Before you decide to add weight, you should know if your weight is normal or you are underweight based on your body mass index. Don't just add weight because you feel like doing so, or because others have teased you about your stuture. If your weight is normal, then you don't need to add weight. What is your weight and what is your height? With this information, I can tell you if you need to add wait or not.
Re: I Need To Add Weight by edmarker: 5:39pm On May 30, 2011
I believe you must have been eating various foods without gaining weight, which is why you decided to make this post. If you are finding it difficult to add weight, we have a natural beverage-like product that you can take with your regular meals and you will see yourself gaining the weight you desire. We also have the best products for those who want to lose weight. You can reach me on 08052914930.

N.B. Before you decide to add weight, you should know if your weight is normal or you are underweight based on your body mass index. Don't just add weight because you feel like doing so, or because others have teased you about your stuture. If your weight is normal, then you don't need to add weight. What is your weight and what is your height? With this information, I can tell you if you need to add wait or not.
Re: I Need To Add Weight by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On May 30, 2011
Eat poundo yam and lots of Ogbono.
Eat burger
Eat puff puff with lots of oil . . . .
Re: I Need To Add Weight by Ubiero(f): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yeah,and me tooo sad sad sad.
I'm slim and i really need to put on a bit more weight.
I weigh 54.8,checked it on friday.I am 5 ft 7 in.
Please,help out.
Re: I Need To Add Weight by GeorgeD1(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2011
to gain weight, visit any fast food outlet like mr biggs, tantalizers, chicken republic, etc regularly.
keep eating junk food and you'll be as round as a barrel in no time! grin
Re: I Need To Add Weight by Ubiero(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
George_D:

to gain weight, visit any fast food outlet like mr biggs, tantalizers, chicken republic, etc regularly.
keep eating junk food and you'll be as round as a barrel in no time! grin
@george_D.
Thanks.The problem is that i dn't like junk that much.But i'll try.
Re: I Need To Add Weight by GeorgeD1(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2011
well, just give it a try and you'll be a regular gym member within months!
Re: I Need To Add Weight by wendybaby(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
lol grin one man's meat is another's poison shocked

(1) (Reply)

Banana Is A Super Fruit! / Share A Coke / Cauliflower Cutting Machine carrot peeling dicing shredding machine Razorfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.