Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib (773 Views)

Oyo: Amotekun Arrests Two Over Removal Of Human Head From Graveyard / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Cimthogwrites(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
The Oyo state Security Network codenamed Amotekun has arrested two suspected bandits armed with an Ak-47 riffle, Pump Action and a dane gun at Lanlate, Ibarapa East Local Government Area of Oyo State.

This information was revealed in a statement released earlier today by the media unit of the security outfit. According to the statement, the armed Fulani men were rounded up by the Amotekun operatives of Ibarapa East Local Government Command at Alapa Village, Lanlate.

The suspects, 45-year-old Mumini Saliu and 25-year-old Ibrahim Suleimon had in their possession, 82 rounds 7.62 ammunition and 7 cartridges and many more weaponry besides...READ MORE @ https://naijabanquet.com/oyo-amotekun-arrests-2-armed-bandits-in-lanlate-ibarapa/

1 Like

Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Fahdiga1: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
They will soon be released

1 Like

Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by xtocom: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
They go still call these 1 unknown?
Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
. Mr President said they should kill anyone that' is found with unlicensed AK-47 .. amotekun what are you waiting for

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by ThugBoy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amotekun una dey fear to kill Buhari brother? Their senior man don pronounced say anyone caught with Ak47 should be executed
Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Arespect10: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
The suspects 45-year-old Mumini Saliu

25-year-old Ibrahim Suleimon

Anyone they caught who bear such names is just Fulani man to them

mahaukatan banza

Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by adedehinbo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm look at them like vampire,but I wonder why it's so hard to see hausas condemning these Fulanis and the attrocities they commit,but when people decided to unleash mayhem on Fulanis the hausas go haywire.
One way or the other they are also suffering from this also,yorubas don't know the difference btw the both tribe,reason why hausas always the scape goat that suffers the brunt,but the reason why hausas choose to keep quiet is what baffles me
Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Nathaniel111(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
adedehinbo:
Hmmm look at them like vampire,but I wonder why it's so hard to see hausas condemning these Fulanis and the attrocities they commit,but when people decided to unleash mayhem on Fulanis the hausas go haywire.
One way or the other they are also suffering from this also,yorubas don't know the difference btw the both tribe,reason why hausas always the scape goat that suffers the brunt,but the reason why hausas choose to keep quiet is what baffles me

Them be 1.
I no see difference.
Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Waterysperm: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
This Amotekun just dey Bleep up big time. They should be disbanded immediately. Look at the Idiots you should have sent to Allah for Judgement, you went and hand them over to the Police. By this time next month, go and check and see if they are still in Police custody. This is one of the reasons I like ESN. These ones would have been wailing gallantly with Usman Dan Fodio in hell fire.
Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Praxis758: 12:57am On Jun 19, 2021
I see them being released upon getting to Agodi or Eleyele. A single call from Abuja will set these two Buhari's gentlemen free.

I see Police going after the Amotekun officers that arrested these gentle bandits. I see Police PRO in few days time issuing a press statement defending these two Fulanis.

An emir palace from the core north is being notified about this arrest as I'm typing. I see these guys returning back to the forest to continue their jihadist mission.
Re: Oyo Amotekun Arrests Two Bandits Armed With Ak47, Action Pump And Dane Gun In Ib by Xhuntra: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari brothers

(1) (Reply)

Gang Which Specializes In Killing Young Girls For Ritual Nabbed In Osun / Internet Fraudster Bags 2-years Imprisonment In Port Harcourt / New Kidnappers Tactics Expose, Read And Be Guided.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.