Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. (57896 Views)

A Tale Of 2 Foodsellers And Their Attitudes In Yaba / 2 Ghanaian Fetish Priests Die After Drinking Akpeteshie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Kriss216: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The girl done get on my nerves, make you better talk to her because I go fit use slap Finish her grin
grin grin

Mariahangel, zukwani ike cheesy cheesy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
Dem no gree me modify my post.
What brought about this post is, I eat out alot and after few hours, am hungry again except on Sundays when I eat @fastfoods..
So today, I didn't eat at our local buka, I ate at a fast food and till now, I still didn't feel hungry or crave for anything else.. The quantity I took is not even up to what I normally eat at our buka..
Human beings are different and of diff opinions.. That you don't believe things like this happen doesn't mean it didn't happen, it does happen.

Some road side bukas use unsafe practices to soften or swell their food. That may account for the way it feels lighter than normal.
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol Keep deceiving yourself you hear? We all know who the real coward his,

First of all, it's is. Olodo!
You're not only a coward, you're a dunce too? grin

you know how I dealt with you the other time, so don't f*cking try me, I will forever be your nightmare grin

Secondly, you keep on reiterating the same I dealt with you! I dealt with you! bullshit!

NEWS FLASH DUDE!!! You can't deal with me.
You never had, you never can!
You don't have the capacity to deal with me. You don't have what it takes.
I AM A FORCE you can't contend with.
What you CAN DEAL with though are your issues...yeah dude! 'Cause you're going LOCO!

Ikillbrokehoes:
The girl done get on my nerves, make you better talk
to her because I go fit use slap Finish her
grin

You fit dare?
You want slap me...you wan die? grin
Do you know how many guys you'd have to go through to get to me? You know how big and strong Igbo guys are abi?
Mumu! My brothers go just finish you off! grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by mariahAngel(f): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin

Mariahangel, zukwani ike cheesy cheesy

M mechaaa ya ehn, eshi ozo ya hu moniker a na kpo MariahAngel ya gbara ya oso! grin grin grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Kriss216: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

M mechaaa ya ehn, eshi ozo ya hu moniker a na kpo MariahAngel ya gbara ya oso! grin grin grin
grin

Mariah, you said your brothers will finish him off... Your brothers fit no be simps o cheesy

Ikillbrokehoes, bro abeg leave mariah for me, ejo grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

First of all, it's is. Olodo!
You're not only a coward, you're a dunce too? grin

Secondly, you keep on reiterating the same I dealt with you! I dealt with you! bullshit!

NEWS FLASH DUDE!!! You can't deal with me.
You never had, you never can!
You don't have the capacity to deal with me. You don't have what it takes.
I AM A FORCE you can't contend with.
What you CAN DEAL with though are your issues...yeah dude! 'Cause you're going LOCO!

You fit dare?
You want slap me...you wan die? grin
Do you know how many guys you'd have to go through to get to me? You know how big and strong Igbo guys are abi?
Mumu! My brothers go just finish you off! grin
E-diot! nah mouth you just get, if them born you well drop your address, don't worry I will still get your pictures, just give me time, it seems you don't know who you are messing with?

if I carry your matter for my head now, you will run to the mods to save you, don't worry. your chapter go still open, that's when you will know that I'm more than a nightmare to you and lastly, you can bring your brothers, if dem born you well and I will bring my boys, let's see who will cry, I'm not even joking.
cheesy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kriss216:

grin

Mariah, you said your brothers will finish him off... Your brothers fit no be simps o cheesy

Ikillb rokehoes, bro abeg leave mariah for me, ejo grin
Talk is cheap bro, tell her to drop her address and I will send my boys to pay her a visit, I promise her that. grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gbest90:

Facts.

But then @ bolded. You mean you don't go to Church?

Oh I do go to church from time to time... I even have a deeper relationship with God.

I have simply quit heeding to the doctrines of men regardless of how highly anointed they are. Religious practices are now a no no for me. I observe none of them.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by mariahAngel(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
E-diot! nah mouth you just get, if them born you well drop your address, don't worry I will still get your pictures, just give me time, it seems you don't know who you are messing with?

if I carry your matter for my head now, you will run to the mods to save you, don't worry. your chapter go still open, that's when you will know that I'm more than a nightmare to you and lastly, you can bring your brothers, if dem born you well and I will bring my boys, let's see who will cry, I'm not even joking.
cheesy
[/s]

grin grin grin E pain am die!

Come on getat with your epistle! grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by oshorstan(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thank God I am a good chef.
I make my meals and freeze them, eating from it in it's defrosted state. Thank you Mrs Omigie Beatrice for teaching me how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

M ga-emeso gi ihe nke ukwuu ma o buru na i hu m, i ga-agba oso
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
M ga-emeso gi ihe nke ukwuu ma o buru na i hu m, i ga-agba oso
[/s]

Don't use Igbo with me! You're not nwa afor!
You're efulefu!
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin E pain am die!

Come on getat with your epistle! grin
I'm still waiting for you, don't run away, drop your Addy. don't run away like the coward that you are cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

You're efulefu!
Nwa nwanyi enweghi uche dika gi, agam emesiri gi nsogbu grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by KanuSE: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm still waiting for you, don't run away, drop your Addy. don't run away like the coward that you are cheesycheesycheesy

You and mariahAngel should get a room biko & stop disturbing our peace. cool
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
KanuSE:

You and mariahAngel should get a room biko & stop disturbing our peace. cool
I don't want to ever be in the same room with that girl, never!
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by KanuSE: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't want to ever be in the same room with that girl, never!

Lol cheesy is it that bad - girl I'm struggling to impress...chai diz life sef grin
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
I'm super scared of eating out ooo.. Meanwhile

Do you need a platform where you learn and get paid Check my signature smiley.
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy is it that bad - girl I'm struggling to impress...chai diz life sef grin
Bruh don't stress yourself, she ain't worth it. cheesy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by KanuSE: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bruh don't stress yourself, she ain't worth it. cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Gbest90(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

Oh I do go to church from time to time... I even have a deeper relationship with God.

I have simply quit heeding to the doctrines of men regardless of how highly anointed they are. Religious practices are now a no no for me. I observe none of them.
Lolz.

I have to agree with you sha. Especially considering the decayed state of the world, religious wise.

But then there are some practices that one find really difficult avoid. Like paying of Tithes, Thanksgiving offerings and the likes. How do you cope with these. undecided
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gbest90:

Lolz.

I have to agree with you sha. Especially considering the decayed state of the world, religious wise.

But then there are some practices that one find really difficult avoid. Like paying of Tithes, Thanksgiving offerings and the likes. How do you cope with these. undecided

I pay them as and when led... I am real enough to acknowledge that the church can't run on preaching alone! grin

1 Like

Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Gbest90(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

I pay them as and when led... I am real enough to acknowledge that the church can't run on preaching alone! grin
Hahahaha.

God go help us sha. Cos some of the things these pastors do eh.
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by nathpope(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gambit23:

Stop spreading ur gross ignorance outside sir

lol.. grin grin grin grin grin
tis lyk ur blood sweet abi
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by nathpope(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
nuelyoyo:

Hey God! Maybe this is the reason why my weight hasn't changed in the last ten years. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol....
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Eating at local bukas can be dangerous most times. When you see grown adults queuing up with plates in their hands just to buy food from a particular buka just know there's something else involved grin
Hahahahahahaha fools
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2021
horlaryoung:
Wetin concern me...make I just belle full
Hahaha bad boy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=BarrElChapo post=102831960]

Is it edible shocked ?[/quote
Since she was from my place she used to allow me enter her kitchen to hell her or cook Noddles for my self, the day I saw it, I stopped eating from her
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

You're efulefu!
so i na agbara m oso? i bu n'ezie onye ujo, ezigbo
now we know who the real coward is..
cheesy
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Volkswagen90:
How is this possible

She grind it and put into hot water and stir
When u eat it, there will be no stains of garri on ur hand
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

She grind it and put into hot water and stir
When u eat it, there will be no stains of garri on ur hand
that's wickedness,but you are pretty o,are you engaged? If not maybe i shoot my shot.
Re: Fetish Things Foodsellers Do.. by favour32(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Reduce or avoid eating outside.
E get why.Except you get effective traditional neutralizer incase....
Life expectancy of average Nigeria na 50s.
If you like argue with ya ancestors....na small pikin you be physically and spiritually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / ₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured) / Man Finds Fish While Excavating A Residential Area In Bayelsa. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.