Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno (1390 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP / Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Salimsalimsaleh: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Residents seen rejoicing and chanting Sai Baba as President Buhari arrives in Borno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPrivocGAbs

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by vedaxcool(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please it has do, ipob terrorists lives matter, we don't wanting people committing suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
vedaxcool:
Please it has do, ipob terrorists lives matter, we don't wanting people committing suicide.
ur mumu never do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asgard73: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Baba Buhari is well loved in the North

Reason why Tinubu and Yoruba wan use Baba win elections

North knows different between Baba honest and integrity and Tinubu greed and corruption

3 Likes

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by NorthernAgender: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
You are just fooling yourself. We will trust Yoruba people in 100 times before consider Edo people not even talk on igbo people what am trying to say in this content is that a Edo man have every chances of becoming Nigeria president than you igbo. Go to north every sane northern that knows what's going on in Nigeria know Yoruba is the next Nigeriapresident.

Although it might not be Tinubu and if he won his party ticket we will vote him.
Asgard73:
Baba Buhari is well lived in the North

Reason why Tinubu and Yoruba wan use Baba win elections

North knows different between Baba honest and integrity and Tinubu greed and corruption

1 Like

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asgard73: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You are just fooling yourself. We will trust Yoruba people in 100 times before consider Edo people not even talk on igbo people what am trying to say in this content is that a Edo man have every chances of becoming Nigeria president than you igbo. Go to north every sane northern that knows what's going on in Nigeria know Yoruba is the next Nigeriapresident.

Although it might not be Tinubu and if he won his party ticket we will vote him.

I live in North.. no need going to North..
grin
... and I’m involved.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Monogamy: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
All their worries and problems have been temporary suspended...

By this time of tomorrow, same repetition of story to be continued
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by ngreel(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:
Residents seen rejoicing and chanting Sai Baba as President Buhari arrives in Borno

chaiii God of Mercy who do I blame if not for the British colonial master.
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asgard73: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I have warned you several times to desist from insult president Buhari or throwing insult to north remember that you are a slave as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Even in the north am not a slave

Because you know that a Northerner can and don’t dictate to an igboman

You Hausa knows your limit with igbos

No be mouth.

You people know say an igboman cannever bow to your caliphate unlike Yoruba people reason why you people find politics easy with them and prefer doing business with an igboman

You no reach

As I Dey type Na white Okaro and tuwo I Dey on...

North go boil soon and we go count score again.. Na open secret as una dey plan others too dey plan grin
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by NorthernAgender: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
kai bawan arne ne har zuwa Najeriya idan kana son cin Tuwo da miyar taushe wanda baya banza komai. ina fata zan iya sanin inda kake zaune a arewa zan kashe ka kai.
Asgard73:

Even in the north am not a slave

Because you know that a Northerner can and don’t dictate to an igboman

You Hausa knows your limit with igbos

No be mouth.

You people know say an igboman cannever bow to your caliphate unlike Yoruba people reason why you people find politics easy with them and prefer doing business with an igboman

You no reach

As I Dey type Na white Okaro and tuwo I Dey on...

North go boil soon and we go count score again.. Na open secret as una dey plan others too dey plan grin
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by colorsofrainbow: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I have warned you several times to desist from insult president Buhari or throwing insult to north remember that you are a slave as far as Nigeria is concerned.

grin is that why you are kidnaping yourselves upandan there?

1 Like

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asgard73: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:
kai bawan arne ne har zuwa Najeriya idan kana son cin Tuwo da miyar taushe wanda baya banza komai. ina fata zan iya sanin inda kake zaune a arewa zan kashe ka kai.

Ka kashe wa ni ka mi ka kashe ni za ka mu tu
Ni ba mai fa da ba ne aba ba ni da fada da AREWa ni ma in Na so ku chi mulki
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by RisenJoe(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asgard73: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:
kai mahaukaci ne ka daina ambatona bawa

Haba!
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by NorthernAgender: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Alright.
RisenJoe:

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by NorthernAgender: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rubbish.
Asgard73:

Ka kashe wa ni ka mi ka kashe ni za ka mu tu
Ni ba mai fa da ba ne aba ba ni da fada da AREWa ni ma in Na so ku chi mulki
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by NGpatriot: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sai Baba!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asgard73: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Rubbish.

Nonsense sad

Do anyhow naa..
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Sipsum: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Sai Baba!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless PMB.

Sai Buhari.
God bless you too bro.

1 Like

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Useless governement,sai baba we no fit defeat bokoharam.borno be like where people no dey exist again,i wonder were this one's we dey hail am come from.
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Almaigaa: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

Wow. I sight Igbo Men and women in the video, as they join in chanting "Sai baba" Ä°t's now I know how much Igbos love our Darling President Buhari. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Asquare84(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari the man of the people, loved by his people
Re: Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno by Mangekyo: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
RisenJoe:

What app is this?

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo NTA Official Stoned To Death In Kogi / Prominent Igbo's Killed By IPOB. / How A Lawyer Escaped Death From Ip.b Gun Men in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.