Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers (645 Views)

Living In Cote D'ivoire; My Experience / Why Is Abidjan, Cote D'lvore Unique?(afcon2024) / A Lebanese Man From Cote D'ivoire Want To Offer Me Job In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please fam, my sister's son just travelled to burkinafaso this May but he is complaining bitterly about the place.

I want to find out, is Cotdouviour a better place for him to relocate to as he is already tired of that burkinafaso as i speak.

He is very good at the job and can deliver even without the guide of an engineer

He did not study engineering in school but can easily interpret designs

Please help my cousin!!!
Re: Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
It makes no sense going to these west african countries that Nigeria is better than. Alot of igbo people build houses in their villages. Go to those areas you will see jobs to do. Lets stop these sense migrations abeg

4 Likes

Re: Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lagbaja88:
It makes no sense going to these west african countries that Nigeria is better than. Alot of igbo people build houses in their villages. Go to those areas you will see jobs to do. Lets stop these sense migrations abeg

It's a good idea but this guy just turned a new leaf recently because he has troubled the family so much long ago and needed to move out of his territory, although you may not understand.

But the truth remains that he needs a place he can go and start life afresh

1 Like

Re: Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by BuyAndSellStuff: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lol
War-torn & impoverished Burkina Faso? As poor as our Northern region is, they are far better than Burkina Faso because the herdsmen terrorizing us today ran away from Mali, Guinea, Niger, Burkina Faso due to hunger. They can't return because the little they have here is better than home.

If its not Nigeria or Ghana, my brother, stay put.

Africa is a shithole una no gree.

3 Likes

Re: Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by PetroDolla2020: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Really? How can anyone travel to another country to settle without doing proper research? Even using a mobile phone yiu can do a lot of research. Quite amazing stuff. By the way, no country is welcoming to foreigners these days.

angelusbrut:
Please fam, my sister's son just travelled to burkinafaso this May but he is complaining bitterly about the place.

I want to find out, is Cotdouviour a better place for him to relocate to as he is already tired of that burkinafaso as i speak.

He is very good at the job and can deliver even without the guide of an engineer

Please help my cousin!!!
Re: Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by criuze(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nawao

Why not try southern tips of the continent
Re: Cote' do'viour Is It Good For Bricklayers by bigtt76(f): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Do they appreciate Nigerian artisans in those places? I mean in Nigeria, we all know that artisans from Benin and Togo are in such high demand and both are francophone countries, an anglophone national in a french speaking country is not the best. My opinion though.

angelusbrut:

Please help my cousin!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Work Visa Scholarship / Please Help Me What Do They Really Need For My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.