Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth (8908 Views)

9 Habits Of The Prophet That Science Later Proved / The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by IJOBA11: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2021
ridwanlawal:

The first statement is acceptable but the latter isn't
WHICH ONE EXACTLY
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by josh123(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Religion of piss. These guys are thorn in the world's flesh

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Awesome007(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2021
Jazakallah khairan
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by ridwanlawal: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHICH ONE EXACTLY
What favor others might not favor you
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by IJOBA11: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
ridwanlawal:

What favor others might not favor you
AND YOU STILL DON’T WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Teslaraj121(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Soda’qta
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by ridwanlawal: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
AND YOU STILL DON’T WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT
Though being a Muslim, I must say this.
Many injustice by the government towards the masses. Has the top religious clerics condemned it?
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by IJOBA11: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
ridwanlawal:

Though being a Muslim, I must say this.
Many injustice by the government towards the masses. Has the top religious clerics condemned it?
IT DEPENDS ON THE PARTICULAR FAITH YOU ARE REFERRING TO, BUT I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT OYEDEPO IS A BIG CRITIC OF THIS GOVERNMENT

CHRISTIAN PASTORS
OYEDEPO
KUKAH
ADEBOYE
MBAKA
EBUBE MUONSO
OYAKHILOME

MUSLIM CLERIC

NONE

EVEN PANTAMI DON LOSE HIM VOICEgrin

YEESH KINDLY ASSIST US WITH ANSWERS TOO

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by ridwanlawal: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
IT DEPENDS ON THE PARTICULAR FAITH YOU ARE REFERRING TO, BUT I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT OYEDEPO IS A BIG CRITIC OF THIS GOVERNMENT

CHRISTIAN PASTORS
OYEDEPO
KUKAH
ADEBOYE
MBAKA
EBUBE MUONSO
OYAKHILOME

MUSLIM CLERIC

NONE

EVEN PANTAMI DON LOSE HIM VOICEgrin

YEESH KINDLY ASSIST US WITH ANSWERS TOO
The Sultan is there. Other prominent scholars Muric is there blabbing from both the mouth and ANUS

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Kutunban: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukgaf:
"Success in this world is directly related to the strength of your relationship with Allah Ta’ala. The further one is from Allah Ta’ala and the teachings of Nabi Muhammad ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him), the less likely one is to achieve success in this world and, even less likely to achieve success in the hereafter. It is necessary for us to reflect upon our Islamic teachings and become a highly successful Muslim youth.

Here are seven habits which are essential for a Muslim youth to be highly successful, derived from the Qur-aan and the teachings of Nabi Muhammad ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him)."

https://jamiat.org.za/tuhfatush-shabaab-new-book/

True, I just accepted the terms, I'm a Christian and I just noticed the new modifications in the terms. Well God bless those who worship the true God. I'm beginning to like Islam the only thing is those lunatics with extremist ideologies.

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by IJOBA11: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
ridwanlawal:

The Sultan is there. Other prominent scholars Muric is there blabbing from both the mouth and ANUS
ACTUALLY MURIC IS VERY IN SUPPORT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA.

LUKGAF IS A MUNAFIKAI FOR NOT RESPONDING TO MY QUESTION.

THERE’S A CHAPTER FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM IN THE HOLY QURAN
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by ridwanlawal: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
IJOBA11:

As a Muslim it is what I must say

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Kutunban: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
jimmyolasun:
No 7.

Know how to shout allahu Akbar with with nuclear bomb strapped to your anus

Not cool bro, we also have some morons who claim to be Christians but you rarely see Muslims dragging our faith in the mud rather than doing that why not reprimand the people responsible not the faith sir. I've been reading about Islam lately and they have some beautiful doctrines, May we not be lost in the last days in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by tfelicityk(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
BarakAllaahu feek

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Eifour(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
marvin906:
Exclude Nigerian Muslim youths all those ones are lost cause.. Hatred, stupidity, tribalism have eaten into those ones..
I still wonder if is the same Islam the UAE practice cause the ones their brothers in the north practice only heaven knows

Was it not hatred and stupidity that made you to bear false witness before you made your comment?

This your gutter assertion tells me more about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by budaatum: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
marvin906:
Exclude Nigerian Muslim youths all those ones are lost cause.. Hatred, stupidity, tribalism have eaten into those ones..
I still wonder if is the same Islam the UAE practice cause the ones their brothers in the north practice only heaven knows

The irony of finger pointing is that while one finger points away the other four fingers point in the opposite direction.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
jimmyolasun:
No 7.

Know how to shout allahu Akbar with with nuclear bomb strapped to your anus
cry cry cry cry cry!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by marvin906(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eifour:

Was it not hatred and stupidity that made you to bear false witness before you made your comment?

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by marvin906(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
budaatum:

The irony of finger pointing is that while one finger points away the other four fingers point in the opposite direction.

Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by malcom1X: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Eifour:

Clicking on a button is not false witness bro
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Eifour(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
malcom1X:

Clicking on a button is not false witness bro

Yes it wasn't, but a lie and deceit
Re: 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth by Lukgaf(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
IJOBA11:

Honored brother IJOBA11, may Allah forgive you and us and guide us all to the right path, kindly note that I just have access to your messages/comments and not that I intentionally ignore them (I'm sorry for any inconveniences). Concerning your question, it is not part of Islam and Sunnah to publicly criticise leaders (Muslim or not) or incite people against them. If there's opportunity to meet them privately and advise, that's good and nice!

Also, why would you expect me to incite people against our leaders honoured brother, when I'm not a politicians. Let's pray for a good leaders and leave politics for the politicians!

Lastly with due respect Sir, it is not good to tag a bad name to a someone e.g Munafiki when you do not have a proof that confirms. Also, try and give people excuse before reaching a conclusion.

Peace be unto you Sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Muslim Names And Their Beautiful Meanings / Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.