Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) (35455 Views)

Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2021
famouscargo4u:

To be frank, he is trying with infrastructure. He just spoilt it with bad economy and insecurity.

Please what infrastructure? Don't mention that train oo
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Seyi8750:
Project that boko haram and Iswap will still bomb down if you don’t work on the insecurity rally around in the country.

Or you are impressed because your boys will still have something to bomb in future.

Confused president
Perfect comment!

1 Like

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Two world class project completers...
We thank Allah for PMB.
All the years the PDP raped our treasury will manifest in the rape of the wives and daughters of their evil supporters.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Litmus: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2021
I've noticed that the qualities of projects in Nigeria have not advanced with the times, to put it sensitively. Designs and finish are mediocre at best with most of these Builds seeming lopsided, uneven, cheap and crooked. It’s as if Nigerians in authority have given up on trying to build with best practice, incorporating the latest in advances and have settled for after independence colonial level of infrastructure typical of Africa.

Environment influence some aspect of the human sub-conscious, conscious and physical being. Decrepit surroundings can lead to decrepit mindset and physical appearances. Therefore it’s not so much that living in relative wealth improves ones physical appearance but that aesthetically pleasing environment uplift the physical look of even the poorest in that society. This is why sometimes Europeans, Americans etc that are actually poorer than you in Africa can look fresher in comparisons.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
freshvine:
Niger Delta oil money doing wonders 500km away while no tangible infrastructure for owners of the wealth.

IPOB has said to the Niger Delta people let circulates this wealth within 300km radius and use the surplus to give grants and aids to Nigeria they refused.

Now see what their wealth is doing outside while they languish inside. grin
Ask the governors what did they do with the allocation, 13% derivation and even with a ministry for Niger Delta affairs

3 Likes

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by okuta007: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Buhari's Mother is a Kanuri and from Old Northeastern State, he loves his Kanuri people more than his migrating Fulani father that settled in Katsina land of Hausa and Taureg

he can be from hell no one gives a damn

After May 29, 2023, he can take appointment as the Grand Commander of the Joint Forces of ISWAP, BH, Bandits and Wharever!
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Mutigadara1: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes sir, that's is true. The president once said it. Even Atiku said it, that the presidency can not solve the problem of Nigeria without the help of the governors, at the time people that hate the president and were always praising Atiku started insulting him, that he don't know what he was doing. By simply just saying the truth. Criticising a government in democracy is normal, but most nigerians let hatred cloud their judgement that they can't see what's right, but only what's wrong in what was done right.
Asquare84:
Borno state with all level of insecurity can achieve this project in two years, truly governor are the problem of nigerians, if all the thirty six state can replicate this in there state Nigeria will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by dmbb: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

What refinery did you build? You must be a deluded cunt! grin
Perhaps we should break up and see if you barbarians won't start eating yourselves as a result of total poverty grin. I mean, at this moment, you're barely able to eat a proper meal once a day, what would happen if we decide to break off and leave you guys to your fates?
What food blockage? Was there a food blockage? grin damn I didn't even realize there was a food blockage grin

Oh, was it the one that you did and was demanding the government to compensate you? grin hahaha I get it. You guys couldn't even afford any meal again reason you result to blocking food supply so that the government would come to your aid grin

Imagine having a president from your region and yet your land is filled with boko haram, isis, bandits, kidnappers, armed robbers coupled with the extreme poverty. grin

Abōki, tell your people to block food from coming to this side while we block plantains, bananas and most especially oils. Let's see if your people won't go blind withing the first two months of no oil. Stupid barbarian grin
You are the most stupid and confused lunatic I have ever seen. We are talking of food, you must be a monkey to be talking about your useless plantains and banana that cannot sustain you more than an hour. You people will immediately start eating yourselves like vampires if meat cease to come to your side from the north. Don't forget the only reason Igbos didn't kill all of you and inherit your land is because of the fear of the North and Southwest. If Nigeria breakups South Sudan scenario would be a child play
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
‘I am highly impressed’, Buhari says after unveiling 7 of Zulum’s 556 projects

… Directs Support for Borno’s Varsity

President Muhammadu Buhari could not hide his joy in Maiduguri on Thursday, after commissioning seven out of 556 capital projects delivered by Borno Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum, in just two years in office.

“I am highly impressed by the very dynamic leadership that His Excellency Governor Babagana Umaru Zulum has been providing in Borno State in the last two years. He is very selfless and has been taking a lot of personal risks in order to guarantee the safety and welfare of his people. I wish that every other person who has responsibility for the people at various levels will emulate Governor Zullum, instead of squandering so much time on unhelpful buck-passing and blame games. I have gone round to commission some of the capital projects executed by the Zulum Administration in two years. I am very happy with what I saw”, Buhari said during his remark at a gathering to mark the end of his state visit.

The President singled out a Vocational Training Institute he commissioned at Muna, describing it as “a very dynamic answer to skills acquisition and job creation efforts” with potentials of drastically reducing youths unemployment in Borno to make economy induced recruitment harder for terrorists.

The institute, designed for annual training of 1,500 persons, has 14 workshops for Automobile and Mechatronics, Electrical Installation, Solar Installation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Leather Works, Barbing and Cosmetology, Plumbing and Pipe Fitting, GSM Repairs, Welding and Fabrication, Maisonry and Building, Carpentry and Joinery; Tie and Die, ICT, as well as Tailoring and Fashion design. The institute has six hostels of about 200 rooms, a kitchen and common room, as well as an Auditorium, administrative building, and sporting facilities.

Other projects commissioned by the President include Borno State University, in which the Zulum administration completed the senate building, constructed two large hostels with 150 rooms for 1,200 students; constructed 34 units of duplexes and bungalows for Professors, senior and intermediate staff; constructed seven kilometers of road and drainage network and undertook landscaping works across the University. Major infrastructural works were earlier done by the Kashim Shettima administration, which established the university.

The President also commissioned two mega-size Government Day Technical Secondary Schools in Njimtilo and Goni Kachallari and a higher Islamic School, near the Shehu’s palace, all of which have 60 air-conditioned classrooms for at least 2,400 students; vocational workshops, laboratories for sciences and ICT, auditoriums and sporting facilities.
Zulum has built 16 of such schools across Borno.

Also commissioned were Abbaganaram Maternal Healthcare Centre, which has 50-bed spaces, theatres, diagnostic equipment, blood banks and laboratories. And another replicated in Gwange.

The President also commissioned roads and drainages constructed in Jiddari Polo and first phase of 10,000 resettlement houses he had approved for Borno State from which 4,000 have been completed.

… Directs Support for Borno University

Meanwhile, President Buhari has directed the Federal Ministry of Health to work with Borno Government in identifying areas through which the FG can support ongoing construction of Borno State University Teaching Hospital through interventions equipment and manpower. The support is to compliment the state government which, in two years, executed 58 capital projects on health, which include establishment of 74 primary healthcare centres, new doctors quarters, and overhaul of eight hospitals.

Zulum has also delivered 10 capital projects on security; 13 capital projects on Agriculture; 15 capital projects on commerce and industry and 28 capital projects on Jobs creation, Youths Empowerment and Humanitarian support.

53 capital projects were executed on Reconstruction Rehabilitation and Resettlement which involve more than 6,000 resettlement houses for IDPs and Refugees in 15 towns.

59 capital projects were delivered on water and environment; 63 capital projects on governance, and another 63 capital projects on roads, transport, rural and urban development.

Education had the highest number of 194 capital projects, combining rehabilitation, completion and fresh construction of Mega-size government technical colleges and primary schools in different communities.

The lists makes 556, the number of capital projects in Zulum’s two years as Borno’s Governor.
https://www.facebook.com/355177254819159/posts/1497593050577568/
welldone babagana zulum,you are a very competent leader unlike,the clueless Orton who keeps using herdsmen as excuses for owing workers without any project being commissioned .
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by abeggnow: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Asquare84:
Borno state with all level of insecurity can achieve this project in two years, truly governor are the problem of nigerians, if all the thirty six state can replicate this in there state Nigeria will be better for it.

Secondly, governor ortom of benue state have not commission any single project in benue for the past six years, who give benue state this kind thing.
Governor are one of our biggest problems o. they are the real thieves and nobody holds them to accountable.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by mdsne(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
‘I am highly impressed’, Buhari says after unveiling 7 of Zulum’s 556 projects

… Directs Support for Borno’s Varsity

President Muhammadu Buhari could not hide his joy in Maiduguri on Thursday, after commissioning seven out of 556 capital projects delivered by Borno Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum, in just two years in office.

“I am highly impressed by the very dynamic leadership that His Excellency Governor Babagana Umaru Zulum has been providing in Borno State in the last two years. He is very selfless and has been taking a lot of personal risks in order to guarantee the safety and welfare of his people. I wish that every other person who has responsibility for the people at various levels will emulate Governor Zullum, instead of squandering so much time on unhelpful buck-passing and blame games. I have gone round to commission some of the capital projects executed by the Zulum Administration in two years. I am very happy with what I saw”, Buhari said during his remark at a gathering to mark the end of his state visit.

The President singled out a Vocational Training Institute he commissioned at Muna, describing it as “a very dynamic answer to skills acquisition and job creation efforts” with potentials of drastically reducing youths unemployment in Borno to make economy induced recruitment harder for terrorists.

The institute, designed for annual training of 1,500 persons, has 14 workshops for Automobile and Mechatronics, Electrical Installation, Solar Installation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Leather Works, Barbing and Cosmetology, Plumbing and Pipe Fitting, GSM Repairs, Welding and Fabrication, Maisonry and Building, Carpentry and Joinery; Tie and Die, ICT, as well as Tailoring and Fashion design. The institute has six hostels of about 200 rooms, a kitchen and common room, as well as an Auditorium, administrative building, and sporting facilities.

Other projects commissioned by the President include Borno State University, in which the Zulum administration completed the senate building, constructed two large hostels with 150 rooms for 1,200 students; constructed 34 units of duplexes and bungalows for Professors, senior and intermediate staff; constructed seven kilometers of road and drainage network and undertook landscaping works across the University. Major infrastructural works were earlier done by the Kashim Shettima administration, which established the university.

The President also commissioned two mega-size Government Day Technical Secondary Schools in Njimtilo and Goni Kachallari and a higher Islamic School, near the Shehu’s palace, all of which have 60 air-conditioned classrooms for at least 2,400 students; vocational workshops, laboratories for sciences and ICT, auditoriums and sporting facilities.
Zulum has built 16 of such schools across Borno.

Also commissioned were Abbaganaram Maternal Healthcare Centre, which has 50-bed spaces, theatres, diagnostic equipment, blood banks and laboratories. And another replicated in Gwange.

The President also commissioned roads and drainages constructed in Jiddari Polo and first phase of 10,000 resettlement houses he had approved for Borno State from which 4,000 have been completed.

… Directs Support for Borno University

Meanwhile, President Buhari has directed the Federal Ministry of Health to work with Borno Government in identifying areas through which the FG can support ongoing construction of Borno State University Teaching Hospital through interventions equipment and manpower. The support is to compliment the state government which, in two years, executed 58 capital projects on health, which include establishment of 74 primary healthcare centres, new doctors quarters, and overhaul of eight hospitals.

Zulum has also delivered 10 capital projects on security; 13 capital projects on Agriculture; 15 capital projects on commerce and industry and 28 capital projects on Jobs creation, Youths Empowerment and Humanitarian support.

53 capital projects were executed on Reconstruction Rehabilitation and Resettlement which involve more than 6,000 resettlement houses for IDPs and Refugees in 15 towns.

59 capital projects were delivered on water and environment; 63 capital projects on governance, and another 63 capital projects on roads, transport, rural and urban development.

Education had the highest number of 194 capital projects, combining rehabilitation, completion and fresh construction of Mega-size government technical colleges and primary schools in different communities.

The lists makes 556, the number of capital projects in Zulum’s two years as Borno’s Governor.
https://www.facebook.com/355177254819159/posts/1497593050577568/
useless Boko Haram president and governor.

Bastards
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by freshvine(f): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Ask the governors what did they do with the allocation, 13% derivation and even with a ministry for Niger Delta affairs

Ministry not funded.
What's 13% compared to 99.5% absolute control?
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by willybaby(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari don't you want people to be also impressed with your govt? How come you haven't even achieved one thing
shut up please, this is a faceless forum dosnt give you the right to spew lies and talk trash, should i start from the military, or infrasture, or agriculture esp in his first tenure under Audu ogbeh.. APC as a party is trash buh buhari as a president has done much even as more needs to be done.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari looks like he is well over 120 yrs.Pls how old was his prophet Mohammed before died?�
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Mangekyo: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
dmbb:

You are the most stupid and confused lunatic I have ever seen. We are talking of food, you must be a monkey to be talking about your useless plantains and banana that cannot sustain you more than an hour. You people will immediately start eating yourselves like vampires if meat cease to come to your side from the north. Don't forget the only reason Igbos didn't kill all of you and inherit your land is because of the fear of the North and Southwest. If Nigeria breakups South Sudan scenario would be a child play

Hahaha you're dumb, very very dumb.
You think we would starve should we break off from you parasites? Are you giving us your meats for free or for a fee? What makes you think we wouldn't be able to import meat from one of those large exporters who are even in need of buyers? You must be a møron!
We can pretty much do without terrorists like you. All it would take is just signal those selling them and they'll bring them for us. We would be able to utilize our oil money even better since we don't get to feed you guys anymore lmfao I can imagine how many northerners are gonna die of starvation. You're allcannibals so I guess it's gonna become a survival of the fittest lmfao. Note that any Fulani or cow that would be seen around the premises of our borders would be gunned down. I pray it's you that we'll use as a scape goat grin
He said the igbos wanted to kill us grin
You're so pathetic. The igbos are kind and aren't as bloodthirsty as you fulanis. They aren't killers. I most say I'm not even surprised you're talking about "Kill". You can't make a sentence without mentioning kill. Yall are cursed *spits
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by dmbb: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hahaha you're dumb, very very dumb.
You think we would starve should we break off from you parasites? Are you giving us your meats for free or for a fee? What makes you think we wouldn't be able to import meat from one of those large exporters who are even in need of buyers? You must be a møron!
We can pretty much do without terrorists like you. All it would take is just signal those selling them and they'll bring them for us. We would be able to utilize our oil money even better since we don't get to feed you guys anymore lmfao I can imagine how many northerners are gonna die of starvation. You're allcannibals so I guess it's gonna become a survival of the fittest lmfao. Note that any Fulani or cow that would be seen around the premises of our borders would be gunned down. I pray it's you that we'll use as a scape goat grin
He said the igbos wanted to kill us grin
You're so pathetic. The igbos are kind and aren't as bloodthirsty as you fulanis. They aren't killers. I most say I'm not even surprised you're talking about "Kill". You can't make a sentence without mentioning kill. Yall are cursed *spits
I understand the pains you are going through as a result of the cruelties of your leaders. While you are nobody, your leaders who feed fat on your share always brainwash you to sheepishly blame northerners for their failures. Mr. Divide, go and divide the country idiot
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Mangekyo: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
dmbb:

I understand the pains you are going through as a result of the cruelties of your leaders. While you are nobody, your leaders who feed fat on your share always brainwash you to sheepishly blame northerners for their failures. Mr. Divide, go and divide the country idiot
Who told you I'm in pains? Who Casted illusions on you? cheesy wake up to reality and stop being an asshole. My state is well developed than the shit hole yiu leave, so What do you mean my leaders arent working?
Hahaha you should be ashamed of yourself. Buhari is the president of Nigeria and yet, you don't even have clean waters to drink, you live in caves and forests grin. If Buhari couldn't do something for you, you best not expect any future president who isn't a Fulani to do anything for yall. That is if we haven't broke up yet.
Lol, the fact is, we feed you guys and are pretty much trash without us. Suck my dick bitch
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by dmbb: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Who told you I'm in pains? Who Casted illusions on you? cheesy wake up to reality and stop being an asshole. My state is well developed than the shit hole yiu leave, so What do you mean my leaders arent working?
Hahaha you should be ashamed of yourself. Buhari is the president of Nigeria and yet, you don't even have clean waters to drink, you live in caves and forests grin. If Buhari couldn't do something for you, you best not expect any future president who isn't a Fulani to do anything for yall. That is if we haven't broke up yet.
Lol, the fact is, we feed you guys and are pretty much trash without us. Suck my dick bitch
Shut up you lazy slave. Dot in a circle trying very hard to disown his kinsmen grin
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by magzey: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari don't you want people to be also impressed with your govt? How come you haven't even achieved one thing
No wonder you are not a Nigerian.

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by kamilous(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are naive. All the money being shared are circulated to Northern Nigeria Republic. Who the fucck is Buhari and what does that creature and his minions bring to the table apart from terror. Republic of Southern Nigeria brings everything.

No one owns Monopoly to hatred. I need you all to feel what it is like to hate others without a reason. Shoe shiner slave grin
u are pessimistic to see positive things.
It won't help ur career,take it or leave it.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
kamilous:
u are pessimistic to see positive things.
It won't help ur career,take it or leave it.

I do not have a career. My job is chatting on nairaland and keeping the place busy.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I do not have a career. My job is chatting on nairaland and keeping the place busy.

LOL
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
PMB and our next VP
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by IGBOGENE27(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Where Zulum dey see this kind of money?? because is like his projects are like other 36 state governors combined together excluding Lagos State.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow, this is great.
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by sleemomymy: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sipsum:

And what are you waiting for?.
Help the with a bucket ASAP.
grin grin grin grin
My brother. I get one here oooooooh

Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Onuoraijele:
Why always bornu

Buhari was Borno state governor
Re: I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Then one nonsense SW governor dey carry project photo album up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.