Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Do You Like Leather Underwear? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Like Leather Underwear? (437 Views)

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Leather Underwear? by penguin2021(f): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Do you find such clothes vulgar or attractive?
Re: Do You Like Leather Underwear? by patorial(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why on each will someone wear leather underwear if not in show time
Re: Do You Like Leather Underwear? by Krppkyy: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Must be uncomfortable.
Re: Do You Like Leather Underwear? by crysmile(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
I really like leather sex harnesses https://lustharness.com/, bracelets and all sorts of other BDSM accessories, I enjoy even just choosing them in the store. But you have to pay attention to the quality of leather, it must be of high quality, so as not to cause discomfort. And then the evening will be memorable, and your relationship will be long, because it is based on diversity.

(1) (Reply)

11 Questions you must ask before renting in Lagos / Life As A Principal's Child / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.