Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) (5519 Views)

Lil Wayne Samples His Miami Beach Mansion Up For Sale "N12.7 Billion" (photos) / Lil Wayne Puts His Miami Beach Mansion Up For Sale At $29.5M (photos) / See how Wizkid & davido party at his ₦1 Billion mansion after meeting eachother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nestled under Lion’s Head in Cape Town, the world’s most hiked mountain, then-businessman Cyril Ramaphosa quietly built a massive private home on two plots of prime land that he bought for 30 million rands ( 900 million naira) back in 2010.

Even though he now has an official state residence in Cape Town as the president of South Africa, he completed building this double private mansion in 2018 and now one unit has been put up for rental at just R175,000 (N5,2 million) per month. If you’re lucky you may even spot the president - he owns the unit next door, for private use only.

It has one of the best views in Cape Town – a 180 degree panorama of the Atlantic Ocean, including Robben Island. It’s been said that on a clear day, Ramaphosa may just be able to see the very cell where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.

Ramaphosa is one of South Africa’s richest men, with a fortune estimated at $450 million (N184,5 billion) by Forbes in 2015. In his declaration of interests for 2016/17 to parliament he disclosed his ownership or interest in 32 properties – mostly town houses in Johannesburg. He also declared two flats in Cape Town.

The price tag for a prime property in Nettleton Road, Clifton (Cape Town) is around R120 million (N3,5 billion).

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Double Mansion - one house is a rental, the other Ramaphosa's private home.

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nice place

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Nice place

No interior pics, unfortunately embarassed - I guess for security reasons.

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
No one gives a damn dude, y'all want Nigerians to rent the property so that you can kill them right?(xenophobia) Your plans will never work, since every Nigerians over there that are rich are a threat to y'all.
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
No one gives a damn dude, y'all want Nigerians to rent the property so that you can kill them right?(xenophobia) Your plans will never work, since every Nigerians over there that are rich are a threat to y'all.

Actually, I want you to rent it so I can expropriate it without compensation Zim-style, in my jealous drug-induced state cool

Anyway, any rich Nigerian that flaunts their wealth in people's faces in SA like you typically do in Nigeria will definitely attract criminals. Don't blame the general population for that.

But don't worry bout that Ikissbrokejoes, coz u a broke-S nigga grin

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Actually, I want you to rent it so I can expropriate it without compensation Zim-style, in my jealous drug-induced state cool

Anyway, any rich Nigerian that flaunts their wealth in people's faces in SA like you typically do in Nigeria will definitely attract criminals. Don't blame the general population for that.

But don't worry bout that Ikissbrokejoes, coz u a broke-S nigga grin[/s]
Gibberish! total balderdash!
you are too stale nigga, you can do better.
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Gibberish! total balderdash!
you are too stale nigga, you can do better.

Whack trolls with zero intelligence have adopted the scratching out of previous posts since time immemorial grin That's what's stale.

Now say something interesting, I wanna be skooled by the master.
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by wiseone28: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nonsense thread..

How does it concern us?
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
wiseone28:
Nonsense thread..

How does it concern us?

(Eyeroll)... Okay, I'll be nice.

“We have seen several of those citizens flock particularly to Cape Town to enjoy the summer months here and have also seen a massive influx of clientele from the African continent, high net-worth Nigerians in particular,” he said.

“This has mainly impacted the short term rental market of luxury properties.”

Seeff (real estate company) said that sales to foreign buyers have included the UK, Switzerland, China, Malaysia, Italy, the US, the UAE, Nigeria and Greece.

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Whack trolls with zero intelligence have adopted the scratching out of previous posts since time immemorial grin That's what's stale.

Now say something interesting, I wanna be skooled by the master.
And this is funny because it's coming an unintelligent broke and jobless nigga who still lives under the roof of his parent, and someone who's obsessed with anything Nigerian and envy us, get a life nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
wiseone28:
Nonsense thread..

How does it concern us?
I wonder oh, the boy no just get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
And this is funny because it's coming an unintelligent broke and jobless nigga who still lives under the roof of his parent, and someone who's obsessed with anything Nigerian and envy us, get a life nigga.

Damn, South African Might cool - one reprimand and u stopped scratching out my awesome posts like a 3-year old.

It's great being jobless in SA, thanx for asking - I can still afford loads of data to sit here all day obsessing and envying Nigerians.

And it's gonna get worse for u soon coz our dear government is gonna start paying me R1,500 (N45,000) each month just for being South African and breathing the air Mandela was breathing (see attachment) cool

With that said - how was your day today selling MTN airtime at the traffic lights Mr Hardworker? grin

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I wonder oh, the boy no just get sense

Talk to your finger that always clicks on my threads.
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by wiseone28: 2:57am On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

(Eyeroll)... Okay, I'll be nice.

“We have seen several of those citizens flock particularly to Cape Town to enjoy the summer months here and have also seen a massive influx of clientele from the African continent, high net-worth Nigerians in particular,” he said.

“This has mainly impacted the short term rental market of luxury properties.”

Seeff (real estate company) said that sales to foreign buyers have included the UK, Switzerland, China, Malaysia, Italy, the US, the UAE, Nigeria and Greece.
Oh so you believe a Nigerian can rent this?

I thought you said we are only good at worshipping white boys?

Are you that broke to rent it yourself?

I remember you once asked me if i have eaten.

2 Likes

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2021
wiseone28:

Leave the lazy and jobless coon, who is controlled by his white masters; the modafvckers are so ungrateful, the countries who helped them to kick out apartheid are the same countries they are kicking out of there country, ungrateful burukutu drunks, they only know how to drink and have sex, nothing is inside there brains.

the other time they complained that Nigerians and other Africans have take over there jobs, why won't they take over there jobs when they are very lazy and unproductive.

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by wiseone28: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Leave the lazy and jobless coon, who is controlled by his white masters; the modafvckers are so ungrateful, the countries who helped them to kick out apartheid are the same countries they are kicking out of there country, ungrateful burukutu drunks, they only know how to drink and have sex, nothing is inside there brains.

the other time they complained that Nigerians and other Africans have take over there jobs, why won't they take over there jobs when they are very lazy and unproductive.
ungrateful bald head people them be
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by MrSamsung(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Talk to your finger that always clicks on my threads.

I always want to engage you in a fruitful discussion about a particular topic and a touchy one because you seem to be a reasonable folk, but you always deflect it.

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

I always want to engage you in a fruitful discussion about a particular topic and a touchy one because you seem to be a reasonable folk, but you always deflect it.

Ok, let's engage - I'm familiar with your moniker smiley. Thanks for the compliment, I am reasonable - don't mind my dark side, it's only troll induced.
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2021
wiseone28:

And what did you say for me to respond in that manner? Probably something about how I'm lazy and live in a shack. Don't act innocent.

Nairaland is a fun information sharing platform with over 6 million topics, so why does mine irk you so much? You're just practising your own form of xenophobia, that all.
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by MrSamsung(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok, let's engage - I'm familiar with your moniker smiley. Thanks for the compliment, I am reasonable - don't mind my dark side, it's only troll induced.

It's about the ethnic composition of South Africa.

Do you guys feel threatened by Afrikaans and Zulus in terms of domination by these two ethnic groups?

In straight terms, is there tribalism in Southy just like in Nigeria and how deep is it?

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

It's about the ethnic composition of South Africa.

Do you guys feel threatened by Afrikaans and Zulus in terms of domination by these two ethnic groups?

In straight terms, is there tribalism in Southy just like in Nigeria and how deep is it?

Nice question cool

Afrikaans

I would say Afrikaans is no longer a threat, in fact the Afrikaners are now the ones on the defensive. For example, they feel like the ANC government is attempting to abolish the language by doing away with Afrikaans-only schools and universities, or that there's a white genocide in SA.

In reality, the government is just rectifying the injustices of the past where Afrikaner societal institutions were preferred over everyone else. To this day they use their language to exclude others, like saying english-speaking people have to learn in Afrikaans in their institutions. The government is saying the institutions should be dual medium to reflect the communities they exist among, and most black people are unwilling to speak Afrikaans.

Zulu

In terms of Zulu, they are the most tribalist of all the black groups and have a political party based on nationalism (Inkatha - IFP), which waged brutal black-on-black violence at the dawn of democracy. Even Jacob Zuma's reign as president was characterized by hints of Zulu nationalism even though he's an ANC politician. But even then he was elected by a cross-section of society.

But the country strongly guards against tribalism just as we do with racism, and power is distributed fairly among the different provinces (which are representative of the different tribes - hence all 11 languages are official in SA). Since 1994 (democracy) we've had 5 presidents from 4 different tribes, and they came in through a free, fair and peaceful ballot.

In all I would say the country doesn't have a tribalism problem, but I think Zulus could possibly pose a future threat but we'll just cram them into KwaZulu-Natal and refuse them visas into SA - after all they constitute less than 20% of the population. The rest of the tribes get along just fine. But I guess with the Zulus tamed there'll spring up another majority tribe (Xhosa perhaps) that will begin to feel superior - it's just human nature.

Nigeria

Nigerian tribalism is on other level my guy shocked I don't even know how to describe it. Compared to Nigeria there's absolutely no tribalism in SA.

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by MrSamsung(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nice question cool

Afrikaans

I would say Afrikaans is no longer a threat, in fact the Afrikaners are now the ones on the defensive. For example, they feel like the ANC government is attempting to abolish the language by doing away with Afrikaans-only schools and universities, or that there's a white genocide in SA.

In reality, the government is just rectifying the injustices of the past where Afrikaner societal institutions were preferred over everyone else. To this day they use their language to exclude others, like saying english-speaking people have to learn in Afrikaans in their institutions. The government is saying the institutions should be dual medium to reflect the communities they exist among, and most black people are unwilling to speak Afrikaans.

Zulu

In terms of Zulu, they are the most tribalist of all the black groups and have a political party based on nationalism (Inkatha - IFP), which waged brutal black-on-black violence at the dawn of democracy. Even Jacob Zuma's reign as president was characterized by hints of Zulu nationalism even though he's an ANC politician. But even then he was elected by a cross-section of society.

But the country strongly guards against tribalism just as we do with racism, and power is distributed fairly among the different provinces (which are representative of the different tribes - hence all 11 languages are official in SA). Since 1994 (democracy) we've had 5 presidents from 4 different tribes, and they came in through a free, fair and peaceful ballot.

In all I would say the country doesn't have a tribalism problem, but I think Zulus could possibly pose a future threat but we'll just cram them into KwaZulu-Natal and refuse them visas into SA - after all they constitute less than 20% of the population. The rest of the tribes get along just fine. But I guess with the Zulus tamed there'll spring up another majority tribe (Xhosa perhaps) that will begin to feel superior - it's just human nature.

Nigeria

Nigerian tribalism is on other level my guy shocked I don't even know how to describe it. Compared to Nigeria there's absolutely no tribalism in SA.

I love your candid response and how you didn't shy away from the question.

As for the Afrikaans, the country should continue in their just cause, they will finally get used to it.

You are right with the last statement that as compared to Nigeria, South Africa is not tribalistic. Tribalism and its resultant effects makes me hates Nigeria. While on the other hand, South Africa was one of my preferred destinations BUT xenophobia killed that desire.

I still love Southy though but from a distance. And I won't ever forget, one of the books that made me fall in love with your country is Tell Freedom by Peter Abrahams. I love that book. You have a great country man so you should be proud.

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

I love your candid response and how you didn't shy away from the question.

As for the Afrikaans, the country should continue in their just cause, they will finally get used to it.

You are right with the last statement that as compared to Nigeria, South Africa is not tribalistic. Tribalism and its resultant effects makes me hates Nigeria. While on the other hand, South Africa was one of my preferred destinations BUT xenophobia killed that desire.

I still love Southy though but from a distance. And I won't ever forget, one of the books that made me fall in love with your country is Tell Freedom by Peter Abrahams. I love that book. You have a great country man so you should be proud.

Thanks for the last line, it's much appreciated cool. On the flip side many South Africans can argue that's why there are elements of so-called xenophobia, because they are trying to protect that greatness from outsiders who don't conform to our standards and ethos.

You seem really cool, you should still visit SA man - most of the country is safe and welcoming to tourists (even Nigerians). It's only when you begin associating with bad apples or wanting to impose Nigeria in SA that you'll get into trouble.

I should get a copy of Tell Freedom, initially thought of Cry, the Beloved Country cool

You should checkout Cherished Olivia on YouTube. She's a Nigerian living on SA with very candid views. I love her!
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by wiseone28: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

And what did you say for me to respond in that manner? Probably something about how I'm lazy and live in a shack. Don't act innocent.

Nairaland is a fun information sharing platform with over 6 million topics, so why does mine irk you so much? You're just practising your own form of xenophobia, that all.
you now change tone grin

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
MrSamsung:

That dingbat isn't reasonable at all, he's one of the dumbest south Africa nigga I've ever seen, with that his dumb girlfriend that follows him around
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by MrSamsung(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Thanks for the last line, it's much appreciated cool. On the flip side many South Africans can argue that's why there are elements of so-called xenophobia, because they are trying to protect that greatness from outsiders who don't conform to our standards and ethos.

You seem really cool, you should still visit SA man - most of the country is safe and welcoming to tourists (even Nigerians). It's only when you begin associating with bad apples or wanting to impose Nigeria in SA that you'll get into trouble.

I should get a copy of Tell Freedom, initially thought of Cry, the Beloved Country cool

You should checkout Cherished Olivia on YouTube. She's a Nigerian living on SA with very candid views. I love her!

I will definitely check her YouTube channel. The book also will be in my to-read list.

1 Like

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
wiseone28:
you now change tone grin

Contrary to popular belief, I'm actually a nice guy tongue

Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
That dingbat isn't reasonable at all, he's one of the dumbest south Africa nigga I've ever seen, with that his dumb girlfriend that follows him around

grin grin grin I almost missed this. Which girlfriend are u talking about?
Re: SA President Cyril Ramaphosa's N3.5 Billion Mansion Up For Rental (PIX) by Dollarremix(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Wow
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olivia Vs Ciara / Tell Us Your Celebrity Crush... / Sean Tizzle Is Dating Otedola's Daughter (dj Cuppy# Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.