Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? (30649 Views)

Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ceejayluv(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Most times I'd rather watch cartoons.
I can only watch major matches like the World cup final, LIVE. And that's gotta be in the comfort of My living room or a Very nice lounge.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ZooOga: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Start your own football league or club for your mates, kids, or the youth in the community. We all need exercise and to burn off energy in a constructive way. Why sit around watching hours of games while in most cases sucking down beers (calories) and drinks (high blood pressure/kidney issues) which is very detrimental to health? Get that heart and brain pumping vital oxygen to all cells in the body. wink
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Naustine(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Well!! I'm a staunch sports lover and football fan though I find it weird that a guy don't play or watch football, but u know people are to have prefrences but if u like zeeworld or Africa magic instead bro yamad
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Asianjollof007: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
GregJo:

Wtf is American soccer?

Rugby, i guess
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
I watch international competitions, but I don't watch league games. League games is personal business, I can't be busy watching someone make his money.
International competitions is a fight for glory.

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 41lady(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love playing football and futsal but I don't like spending my time watching others playing.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ochiosa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
I only watch matches I expect to be tension soaked, like two teams playing a must win to qualify from their group for a major competition.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by johnsonm2g: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
So we many reach like this... I thought I was the only one who doesn't like football. I remember when a friend asked me to accompany him to a viewing centre, as he was about paying for me, I told him to just give me the money, while I stay outside and wait for him. However, he compelled me to follow him inside. When I finally went in, I started feeling sleepy because it was just boring. I was really angry with him. The money he would have just given me to buy cold drink.

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by kaykad: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
you are not alone my bother, i use my time to watch movies, MMA, Boxing and drive uber grin
Lilpen3758:
My friends are steady bashing me about being anti-social that I don't watch football and I don't play football and I like being on my own too much which is true but the thing is that I enjoy being on my own is that weird?? undecided
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Polynek:
For those saying they focus on making Moni, bro making Moni no b by muscle or or being too mean about life, many white pple who spend there time in the stadium watching football match's, are you richer Dan all of dem? There is time for everything in life, simple
Football is a hobby and a way of relaxing, right??

Don't you think other people have there's?? Mounting climbing, Natgeowild, Cosmos, interesting stuff that they like .

No one is been hard hear... Interest diffeers!!
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingluqman:
So, whoever watches football doesn't have time to think about making money abi what? grin

It's their usual excuse. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by NewDelhi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
PenuelFarms:
Then just focus on your own interest or sport.
Everywhere I find myself, I am always the only person that would prefer crime investigation channel to movie channels.
Lol and some people will start bashing you that you're not a nigga, you should be watching trace tv or MTV. Well i blame it on youth exuberance Sha.. as they grow older, the preference will change
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by bash8936: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
U all are stupid about ur reasoning about football.
U don’t like football, then it’s fine.. But it’s more than 22 grown men chasing a round leather or waste of time. Football unites a nation...It unites the world..It makes the world a global village...Its only football that unites Nigeria more than anything in this world.
Have made friends and international connects through football.
Have learnt so much through football...Made so much through football...Have achieved so much in my professional career with the love and passion of football.
It’s more than just a game...it’s a way of life.
The most followed person on any social media will be a footballer..The most popular people around the world are footballers.
Football lovers are not just wasting their time...But it’s a passion that people like you can never until you are there.
When eriksen collapsed on the field because of football, the world stood still. The world came together, the whole world was mourning that’s the kind of attention,passion,prayer, sympathy and love that even the president or leaders of any country can never get but football can bring...Football makes the world connect more than anything in the world apart from religion
But when I see the joy football gives to even the poorest of the poorest around the world for that 2hours that’s the game I fell in love with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by 0dav2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
I quit the same year as alex ferguson resigns, me now na piano if i no play piano within two days i fit faint.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by peacettw: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nope, my spouse and brothers have zero interest in the sport as well. I really doubt they know who Ronaldo, Messi or neymar are.

I don't care for the sport but I do try to pick up a few things just in case it comes up in a conversation
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by OgahBohz: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
illicit:
Same here

I don't play it, I don't watch it because I don't even understand it

bro we on same team i swear!

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
This thread should be deleted, it's sacrilegious

shocked
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin nonsense comments (thinking of how to make money), whereas you never reach millionaire sef.

Simple comment ( you don't have interest in it) don't use nonsense excuse to lift yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Many guys I know don't like football too, it's not unusual but I do find it odd though. How can you not enjoy such a beautiful game.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
My friends are steady bashing me about being anti-social that I don't watch football and I don't play football and I like being on my own too much which is true but the thing is that I enjoy being on my own is that weird?? undecided
I play football but I don't watch

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Peer pressure is why many picked interest in football. It's simply peer pressure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Asianjollof007: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Naustine:
Well!! I'm a staunch sports lover and football fan though I find it weird that a guy don't play or watch football, but u know people are to have prefrences but if u like zeeworld or Africa magic instead bro yamad

What makes him mad for choosing something else over soccer? His choice, his prefrences.. He his free to choose whatever makes him happy. Na peer pressure make some people like soccer, no be everybody like am.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by mariahAngel(f): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
The world without football would be like the lockdown!
These games make the world exciting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Onekind04(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm already addicted to these things you mentioned and no going back grin

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by honor4me: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
If Ronaldo, Messi and the other world best are playing at the back of my house, I might never watch it. Only Nigerian international is my concern. I love this country I no go lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
But i don't understand. What does someones preference in sports and what he likes 2 do with his time have to do with his sexuality abeg? Can someone explain please, im really confused.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by uuzba(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Nothing wrong.
I don't like football either.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ultimateprof: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
If you watch football, you'll die, if don't watch football you'll die.
Do your do and let me do my do!
Death is the end of all.
My brother, enjoy whatever makes you happy!

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by edoairways: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
You fit be gay
What way to stereotype and judge a person who doesn't love football but if you receive the taste of your medicine, you would would feel offended.

3 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by baconline(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't watch football too, I am indifferent to it

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ItswellMike: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Lilpen3758 post=102824896]My friends are steady bashing me about being anti-social that I don't watch football and I don't play football and I like being on my own too much which is true but the thing is that I enjoy being on my own is that weird?? undecided[/quote
I also don't watch football.
U are perfectly ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Top 5 Commentators In Football / Chieme Martins Slumps, Dies On Pitch While Playing For Nasarawa United / Shocking As Fans Fight Each Other In Argentina Copa America Match(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.