Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Nairalander Lady Needs Urgent Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Lady Needs Urgent Help. (161 Views)

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help To Solve Economic Hardship’ – Pastor Adeboye / A Chemical Engineer Who Went Blind After Graduation Needs Urgent Help / This Benz E240 2003 Model Needs Urgent Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Lady Needs Urgent Help. by Itshallbewell: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
By God who created heaven and earth and who also created me, am here kneeling praying and begging all and anyone who come across this to please save my life my husband ran away during the early stage of my pregnancy please I need care I need attention I need money to buy my baby things and I need money for delivery. All hope is lost I need help am almost due to give birth please all the mothers in the house you know the pain am passing through right now please help me.
Re: A Nairalander Lady Needs Urgent Help. by olamide0147: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Itshallbewell:
By God who created heaven and earth and who also created me, am here kneeling praying and begging all and anyone who come across this to please save my life my husband ran away during the early stage of my pregnancy please I need care I need attention I need money to buy my baby things and I need money for delivery. All hope is lost I need help am almost due to give birth please all the mothers in the house you know the pain am passing through right now please help me.
Text me on Whatsapp 09072628847

(1) (Reply)

Get Know Lawyer Guide For Divorce Certificate Pakistan (2021) / Government Threatens To Suspend Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp / Can You Crack A Nut With A Feather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.