Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Does Height Insoles For Shoes Can Help Us? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Height Insoles For Shoes Can Help Us? (181 Views)

Upgrade Your Skating Game With The Best Roller Skate Insoles / What's The Perfect Height For Guys? / Please Help Us Find Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Height Insoles For Shoes Can Help Us? by erikmerkonit: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
I always wanted a few more inches tall and did not know how to do it.

I am defined as a short person in my country and the truth is that with most of the girls I went out with I had a problem with height: they were all taller than me and if she is not naturally taller then her 5cm heel helps her to be.

After many searches you can say that I have found the perfect solution for me: 5 cm high insoles for shoes.

Height pads are also called lift pads, lift insoles, height insoles and a number of other well-known and well-known names.

Height pads fit into the shoes and actually take advantage of the empty space inside the shoe to serve as a kind of inner heel to the shoe thus adding to your look up to an additional 5 cm.

Ever since I started going with height pads I have not left the house without them especially not for dating.

I highly recommend the product height pads for anyone below average height and also for those above.

Height pads are also very comfortable, each pad is equipped with a fine air cushion thus making walking even more comfortable.

Height pads can also serve as a good solution for grooms on their wedding day.

Usually the bride wants to go with a heel of at least 8 inches with her invested wedding dress and of course the man stays low or with a small heel of the elegant shoe he bought. Height pads give a good solution even in elegant shoes, although it is difficult to put in an elegant 5 cm shoe, but there are also height pads of 3 cm and 2 cm for the lowest shoes and also for an elegant groom's shoe.

Between us, height does determine and in today's world whoever is taller looks better and his chances of success and his initial impression are higher. And this is true for all day activities, even walking down the street, initial job interview, first date etc ...

Another reason is comfort. If you work in a job that requires you to stand on your feet all day long, height insoles are a must. They are highly recommended especially for mail carrier shoes, that can prevent various health issues that can result from uncofortable shoes.

At first I had a very hard time telling my friends that I was going with a product that helps me be taller.

And the reason is quite understandable, the ego does not let me tell but over time I started to get used to this fact and today all my friends already know that I use height pads and more than that, they also use height pads, almost all my friends go with an inner heel to look taller. And the answer is why not ?!

If you have the option of being a few inches tall no matter with your height being 150cm or 180cm or whatever in between, you always need a few more inches.

Many ask where to buy height pads. So here are some options for purchasing them:

The first option is to buy in regular stores in malls or shopping centers but it is difficult for me to recommend specific stores because they are not many in our area. In addition there are many online stores where you can order the height pads and within a few days of ordering the pads are sent to the customer to his home with a year of warranty. There are also different sizes of height pads and indeed there are online stores that provide space for measuring the pads, so you can come with your personal shoe and customize a special height pad that is specific to it.

In short I think anyone who wants to add a few inches to his height can do so and easily and very quickly, just need to go in and order. Even the price is convenient for every pocket

Finally, for those who are not yet familiar with height pads, I highly recommend trying height insoles.
Re: How Does Height Insoles For Shoes Can Help Us? by Imaobong85: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kindly send me a link on how to get to you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download Picazo – Babylon Free Mp3 Audio / Chidinma: Self-confessed UNILAG Runs Girl Reveals Real Reason She Killed Ataga / New Face Mask Prototype Can Detect Covid-19 Infection In 90 Minutes - See How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.