Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) (1563 Views)

2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos / Bola Tinubu's Running Mate 2023? - Photo / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
e shock una abi?

Thank you Borno State

Buhari for president 2023 this alone shows that Buhari will run for the office of the president again in 2023 because already Lawan Speaks On Amending The Constitution To Keep Buhari In Power Beyond 2023, I will vote him the more. Buhari foot soldiers are set with their weapons because by fire by force he will come for 2023 and he will win. No matter how fools hate Buhàir people still loves him, Omg see crowed. Wailers will not sleep tonight grin Buhari will rule Nigeria for 16years by God's special grace in Jesus name amen �

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by Ayomel(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
This joke is not funny

4 Likes

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Ayomel:
This joke is not funny
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
e shock una abi?

Thank you Borno State

Buhari for president 2023 this alone shows that Buhari will run for the office of the president again in 2023 because already Lawan Speaks On Amending The Constitution To Keep Buhari In Power Beyond 2023, I will vote him the more. Buhari foot soldiers are set with their weapons because by fire by force he will come for 2023 and he will win. No matter how fools hate Buhàir people still loves him, Omg see crowed. Wailers will not sleep tonight grin Buhari will rule Nigeria for 16years by God's special grace in Jesus name amen �

While the president is doing his best to make Nigeria better, he has repeatedly stated that he has no intention of going for 3rd term.

1 Like

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by Northbreed(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oh Allah some of your children still want to suffer
Oh Allah grant us the leader that will lead ur people in fear of Allah
Grant us a leader who will always be in support Justice
Grant us a leader who does not support tribalism,nepotism and not a religious bigot

Grant us the knowledge and understanding to
differentiate between a leader and a looter

3 Likes

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by Jashub: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wishful thinking
Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by SmartPolician: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2021
You have to give it to this man - I have never seen a politician people love like Buhari. I remember how people used to climb floodlights, billboards and trees just to have a glimpse of him.

Despite the love, it is glaringly obvious that the man knows next to nothing about leadership in a country with a multiple ethic groups.
Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by youngblaq: 3:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Shuffling and smiling specie of a people.
Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by Mangekyo: 3:37am On Jun 18, 2021
grin grin
If Buhari becomes president again, walahi I go run pass desert go Europe. grin
Suffer no dey tire you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by richmond500: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2021
dat9jaguy:

While the president is doing his best to make Nigeria better, he has repeatedly stated that he has no intention of going for 3rd term.
No even his body language has shown he won't interfere with the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by richmond500: 5:15am On Jun 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
You have to give it to this man - I have never seen a politician people love like Buhari. I remember how people used to climb floodlights, billboards and trees just to have a glimpse of him.

Despite the love, it is glaringly obvious that the man knows next to nothing about leadership in a country with a multiple ethic groups.
Buhari is a kind man, a lot of things are working against him
Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by Monogamy: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2021
undecided embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by phemmyfour: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2021
The military will overthrown him if he tries it.
Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by Becksblog(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2021
It will shock u say na because of Zulum this people commot like this.

3 days ago when Zulum was coming back from one local government, omo, u need to see crowd that gathered to welcome him. Borno people are so much in with their governor. God bless you governor Zulum, God bless Borno state.

LordviccoDaGuru:
e shock una abi?

Thank you Borno State

Re: Buhari For President 2023 (Photo Speak) by FarahAideed: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2021
I gather you are 38 years old and you still don't have sense ..just look at what a 38 year old man wrote because of 30k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Host 120 Widows In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Rare Video Footage Of Lai Muhammad Giving Allawee To Bmcs / Fake FBI Report Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.