Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians (15840 Views)

Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC / God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Grace001: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Mmmm
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by richmond500: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2021
KRSWon:
So all of those ex-governors and former senators who were prosecuted didn't steal?
u should have read what he said, no be to come deh steal spot for front-page, now go back and read
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by kambili999(f): 6:17am On Jun 18, 2021
I sincerely thought politicians are civil servants

Anyway, Nigeria isn't a normal country.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by richmond500: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2021
kambili999:
I sincerely thought politicians are civil servants

Anyway, Nigeria isn't a normal country.
they are not
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Trustedpronet: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2021
You are right sir that the civil servants are one of our problems in Nigeria but you must agree that the Government are accomplice of all corrupt cases in the civil service. With strong preventive measures corruption can easily be curb in ministries.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by HRMK: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2021
THEY BOTH WORK TOGETHER!THEY ARE ALL ROGUES!!
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Zenithpeak(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2021
This is a case of kettle calling pot black.

Gandollar is a civil servant.... Right?

Orji Uzor Kalu is a civil servant... Kwa?

James Ibori, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha etc are all civil servant... Abi?

You may need to come and account for all the constituency allowances in your care. Shameless mugu.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Bluffly: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Truth be told, Civil servants are stealing dry but that does not exonerate their masters because they are the architect.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by kambili999(f): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2021
richmond500:
they are not
OK
Thanks.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Bahun(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Y tivnibu picture big pass?
grin grin
Daveambition:
FYI
Mathew Urhoghide is a psychopath
Below is a gallery of our "country treasures" thieves..

Even Buhari
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Sholaco: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Daveambition:
FYI
Mathew Urhoghide is a psychopath
Below is a gallery of our "country treasures" thieves..

Even Buhari
so why don't you put orji uzor kalu, ohakim, Theodore, okorocha, ikeremadu, Dino and Saraki. And even your own picture also..thieves
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by GemUnique(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2021
The headline tho grin

But it's absolutely true
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by stevebond007(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2021
They're the WORST.
They frustrate well meaning appointed officials.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by almarthins(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of the people abusing buhari and Nigeria, their parents are busy stealing money in the various civil services they work for.

They say End corruption but these so called activists won't take the fight to the civil services where their father, mother, brothet, sister, uncle and aunty works

In collaboration with the state government and federal government. How do u explain the 1/3 payment the state government allocat to local government. Federal govt go sent 300m for each local govt. State government go sent 100m to local govt. Now who be thief?

1 Like

Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by 1000Capacity: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2021
The thif thinks everyone is thief
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by neyyoh: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2021
As above as below.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of the people abusing buhari and Nigeria, their parents are busy stealing money in the various civil services they work for.

They say End corruption but these so called activists won't take the fight to the civil services where their father, mother, brothet, sister, uncle and aunty works
Politicians are thiefs and that's a fact.

But the heads, executive, and those championing the civil service are rogues, thiefs and Pen robbers..

If all this activist know what goes on in the civil service when it comes to corruption, most of them wouldn't hesitate to include them in the March for fairness and freedom.

Corruption in Nigeria is like and iceberg.... It takes does with insight to see the great beyond.

And lastly, politicians are thiefs.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by shameonyou(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2021
point of correction sir, politicians are the main thieves that shows civil servants the way...thief dey blame thief.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by aycorporat(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2021
I totally agree with this senator on this.
While I worked at one of the legislatures in a state, I saw brazenly how civil servants were tutoring my boss on why he needs to approve a sum while that one kept querying them that what happened to the ones bought two years ago?

There and then I understood why Obasanjo said in his book My Watch that if he had the power, he would have scrapped the civil service but even Britain couldn't do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Enyimbamercedes: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Says Senator who receives salaries and allowances totaling 14.25m monthly not including bribes . Multiply this by 109 useless individuals and tell me who the bigger thieves are.

The civil servants and politicians have a symbiotic relationship! It is the civil servants who show the politicians the loops holes and enable the theft, in return the civil servant keeps some for themselves
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by boxypane(m): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It's all encompassing...
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by bluefilm: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2021
I know that man is someone's dad.

That is why I will not call him a goat for saying this nonsense.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by vershum4u: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2021
You're super sensible bro...

Esseite:
There are ways and methods to curb corruption, but those methods would never be employed in Nigeria..

It's as simple as systemic subsidies.. rather than share N6.5bn or Abacha loot, in the name of pandemic, the monies should be credited to ministry of education to reduce fees for a specific term or ministry of transport to reduce rail fares for a period, or ministry of power for particular discos segments harbouring villages to reduce tariffs for a period while announcing to the public on the new development to take note of price slash accordingly ... but it almost impossible in Nigeria, we must share cash..
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Aduroja123(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/civil-servants-steal-nigerias-wealth-not-politicians-senator-urhoghide/

Politicians who employ civil servants and pay their salaries!

Tell me who has the greatest chance of stealing?

Well perhaps Bawa is still focusing on civil servant presently, by the time he is satisfied we shall see more.

Civil servants are just the infinitesimals of the whole story.

Selah.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by statesman6: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
richmond500:
did u read the statements and digest it or u are planning to hijack front page?
You should just keep quiet if u don't have anything to say. The politicians usually appoint permanent secretary which means they put their men in those position so that they can steal. Civil servants that some are owing 13months salary are those you're accusing of stealing?

1 Like

Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Kingstanding: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The senator is 100% right, there is no way politicians can steal without green light from civil servants. They are the one that will go and meet president, governors, commissioners, chairmen of local government that OGA if you want money these are the way you will do it. Politicians don't know many ways of stealing without civil servants telling them. There are many civil servants that are more richer than Governors, Senators, commissioners and local government chairmen. The problem of majorities of politicians is that they show off their wealth openly like the way Dino Melaye's always doing. We have thousands of civil servants that are far richer than Dino Melaye but do you think that they will be stupid enough to show off their ill gotten wealth the way Dino did? No way. Civil servants are like mouse that will be eating your feets and be fannig you till you wake up in the morning and found that your feets is gone. I'm talking from experience Nigeria's civil servants are the most devilish people's ever liveth on planet Earth. Majorities of Directors in the ministries are still using hidden secret account in the name of government to sipphoned revenues from big companies in this country. Shame on all corrupt civil servants.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2021
chiiraq802:
Thunder rubbish that your gibberish mouth weh you use talk dis nonsense

But is it a lie?

Are some civil servants stealing or not??
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by TBIZZY(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Correction!

not only politicians steal Nigeria’s wealth, even civil servants…

don’t let us be unfortunate in this one life we are, let’s know what we’re saying please and let’s be guided.

1 Like

Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by avrilwisedata: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Oh please! These heartless politicians are so quick to blame other people for the woes of the country when they themselves are the reason we're in this situation in the first place.

I don't know whether they think they're smarter when they make statements like this.
Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Please ! How do I become a POLITICIAN grin grin grin

Meanwhile while ! Some where at EFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians by abnot: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Packie202:
And what's the difference
The difference is that eyes are always out there on politicians (holding elective positions) but from my experience aside from governors (36 in number ) civil servants siphon the major chunk of resources in the country and they End up retiring with so much wealth and good name . The public scrutiny hardly ever goes their way. I know a ministry director that funded her son’s wedding to the tune of 60M last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: APC Lawmakers Have Planned Coup, They Know Consequences / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.