Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help (987 Views)

Hi, How To Get Clearance Certificate For Change Of Name From Efcc Or Nfiu / See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. / See The Shocking Credit Alert I Got From My Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by needhelp206: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Good day

I need the service of anyone who could be of help to arrest a fraudster who has been on the run with my money

What I need;

✓ Block the criminals bank account, & BVN

✓ Track down the criminal & arrest him

✓ Use every legal means to get my money from him

Please contact me if you are 100% sure of getting things done for me

I WILL PAY YOU FOR THE SERVICE AFTER THE JOB IS DONE, I DONT WANT TO END UP WASTING MORE MONEY IN VAIN. WE SHALL ENTER INTO WRITTEN AGREEMENT

If your intention is to add more salt to my injury, please don't bother to contact me because it's not going to work

Interested person can send me private message on nairaland or you can drop your number and I will call you

I don't want to drop my number because the fraudster might be reading this and recognize I am the one reporting him

Thank you
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 18, 2021
needhelp206:
Good day

I need the service of anyone who could be of help to arrest a fraudster who has been on the run with my money

What I need;

I will pay for the service but with conditions that will be discussed by both of us

If your intention is to add more salt to my injury, please don't bother to contact me because it's not going to work

Interested person can send me private message on nairaland or you can drop your number and I will call you

I don't want to drop my number because the fraudster might be reading this and recognize I am the one reporting him

Thank you

Lookup CBN email online, write to them providing screenshots of the scam and they should be able to help you (From what I have heard)

In addition to that the police and the bank can work together to bring the person to justice.

Peace...
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by needhelp206: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Lookup CBN email online, write to them providing screenshots of the scam and they should be able to help you (From what I have heard)

In addition to that the police and the bank can work together to bring the person to justice.

Peace...

Thank you
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by Annogbe(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Peace...
call 08037111012 he helped me with something like this last year

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by mrsage(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by Annogbe(f): 3:13am On Jun 20, 2021
needhelp206:
Good day

What I need;

I will pay for the service but with conditions that will be discussed by both of us

Thank you
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by needhelp206: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Annogbe:

Thank you
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by Cryil007: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is possible but will take a week or two if you can provide all necessary details needed i can assure you’ll nab him in person after restricting his account i taught an asshole this lesson 2months ago.

I can help out though!
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by needhelp206: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Updated
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by needhelp206: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Still needed
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by Tohsynetita1: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
needhelp206:
Good day

What I need;

I WILL PAY YOU FOR THE SERVICE AFTER THE JOB IS DONE, I DONT WANT TO END UP WASTING MORE MONEY IN VAIN. WE SHALL ENTER INTO WRITTEN AGREEMENT

Thank you
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by Cryil007: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm Nigerian
Re: Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help by needhelp206: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Still needed

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Chemicals For Soap Paint Cosmetics Wine Etc Production / How to Make Internet Money in Nigeria During This Recession / PRICE DROP TO 4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.