Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

About Some Group Of Alcult Operations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / About Some Group Of Alcult Operations (579 Views)

LockDown : Riot In Ikeji Park Okigwe Between SARS And Some Group Of Men / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Group Of Girls Fight Dirty Over Facebook Insults in Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by Kennychi23: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
These guy meet these girl name kemsola oladipupo in school in obafrmi awolowo iniversity and they came together not knowing that theae girl aim to com to these guy is to aquire his virtue and after she took his semens she started avoiding him disgracing all over the school and these guy move on with his life ognoring what these girl and her alcultic society friends were doing some thing happen these gril came back with lies with her families acusing me of what i dont even know about in my absent they followed me every were i go possesing me with their charm to a point tham they evn followed me to my father house with the help of some other families the olumiyiwa tunrayo families and many more person coming together to do these sir the possesed me manupulated me even with their monotoring device monotored me my privacies showing them to the public sir ma these people even manupulates my dream life polluting me to make me week polluting me with several illness they even came to aquire homes in my visinity they even partner with security agencies like police and the police and other agencies are covering up their trace i have reported to the police human rights and even to the law court but still yet they are making it onknown i even reported to the school authority but they dod not take it serious even some so call lecturals is assisting these oladipupo and their society and she came again ppenly ro extract my semen and virtue in which every one in the visinity knows about it these has been going on for seven years pls of you know them rell them to leave my life alone as am writing the know and dont be surprice the will send messages or act to stand against bit if you fill am saying lies pls try and make your findings you see that it nothong but the truth pls tell them to live my life alone these group of families olumuyowa tunrayo and oladipupo kemisola families and court member to leave my life a loneThese guy meet these girl name kemsola oladipupo in school in obafrmi awolowo iniversity and they came together not knowing that theae girl aim to com to these guy is to aquire his virtue and after she took his semens she started avoiding him disgracing all over the school and these guy move on with his life ognoring what these girl and her alcultic society friends were doing some thing happen these gril came back with lies with her families acusing me of what i dont even know about in my absent they followed me every were i go possesing me with their charm to a point tham they evn followed me to my father house with the help of some other families the olumiyiwa tunrayo families and many more person coming together to do these sir the possesed me manupulated me even with their monotoring device monotored me my privacies showing them to the public sir ma these people even manupulates my dream life polluting me to make me week polluting me with several illness they even came to aquire homes in my visinity they even partner with security agencies like police and the police and other agencies are covering up their trace i have reported to the police human rights and even to the law court but still yet they are making it onknown i even reported to the school authority but they dod not take it serious even some so call lecturals is assisting these oladipupo and their society and she came again ppenly ro extract my semen and virtue in which every one in the visinity knows about it these has been going on for seven years pls of you know them rell them to leave my life alone as am writing the know and dont be surprice the will send messages or act to stand against bit if you fill am saying lies pls try and make your findings you see that it nothong but the truth pls tell them to live my life alone these group of families olumuyowa tunrayo and oladipupo kemisola families and court member to leave my life a lone the lady on red is oladipupo and ther is olumuyiwa pls if tou know them they shold leave kennedy alone

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by YahooSon(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
WTF did my brain just try to read?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by SUPERPACK: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2021
It seems Buhari have suspended punctuation marks too. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by zoeA: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2021
This your weed strong

1 Like

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by kingthreat(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigga can't even spell Occult

1 Like

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by tunjiajayi: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Olodo rabata op.

0/100.

1 Like

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by Cokahot: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ekpa. Wetin u dey write. Abeg dey type am for pidgin cos this spell check na expose e go explode if u on am.

1 Like

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 20, 2021
angry cry

OP, kindly clear the post & rewrite in your tribal language - Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or any others. I'm sure some people on NL would help with translation. I can help with Yoruba-English translation.

Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Wow, op you tried writing this nonsense again abi, Baba I no sure say u go school at all.
Re: About Some Group Of Alcult Operations by DDfruitful: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2021
I took my time and carefully read through. The guy said the girl has been extracting thing from his body, my guess is she took part of his brain too.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-president Yar’adua’s Son Remanded In Yola Prison For Allegedly Crushing Four / Tension In Anambra Community As Hoodlums Attack Isuaniocha / Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In The Rain In Calabar For Several Hours (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.