Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday (56377 Views)

REVEALED! Minister Geoffrey Onyeama’s First Wife Is Bianca Ojukwu’s Elder Sister / Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by manchinKY(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
He lacks direction.... Chasing women without having money
if them check you now, last last u no get 100k to ur name beside a cheap android phone or probaly one yahoo boy wey don collect $1000 and u feel say u get money pass everyone

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tonyx5:

Like you're minding yours abi.. mtcheeew
At least I didn’t talk about him being directionless & broke unlike some people , that’s me minding my business ok
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
manchinKY:
if them check you now, last last u no get 100k to ur name beside a cheap android phone or probaly one yahoo boy wey don collect $1000 and u feel say u get money pass everyone
Don’t mind d dunce jor
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by LockDown69(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sexy af
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
She's peng kiss
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by MartinsD12(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Okoyeaniche:
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike Onyeama, has taken to social media to celebrate his new girlfriend, @fayababe, as she added a year to her age today.

The ex-boyfriend to BBNaija winner, Mercy Eke, took to his IG account to pen down a lovely note to celebrate her, saying that the peace and joy her presence brings is the best feeling in the world.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOfcYTBBu2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls nowadays are messing up, imagine this olosho without bra, showing nipples in dress
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
people like you are running up and down the streets calling children and trying to woo Dem even as they disrespect you and hiss on your head before walking away.
You Hypocritical poor man be coming here and trying to bad-mouth others that are making it.
Person post him girl cherished her with words and nairaland carry am out here, you no know the work wey him dey do or how much he get, u dey talk go left instead of right.
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
temitope27:
Olosho girlfriend
because your own na olosho and u don already fall flat in love with her and can't break loose anymore, u come dey find partner or who u go carry join your category.
Bad belle people, always negative
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
She's old.

Mercy's hotter. Sorry Ike.
na u e pain pass.
Ike looks happy and you're sad.
So mercy na the first girl ike go date abi, or shey u even know which one e fit carry next.
Why are u Even sad for someone else's happiness
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
J2381:
Yeah well lets wait and see how long this lasts.
timekeeper, u for go carry clock dey check time for them na, or stopwatch shey be u be referee for their game or janitor wey must wait till school close.
Watchtower. Nonsense
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tonyx5:

Like you're minding yours abi.. mtcheeew
stop madness, better person dey follow u talk, listen and learn, u no like good thing ni or u just sad for other's happiness.
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Munzy14:
This unserious boy...grin

He never learn from past mistake...from mercy to fayababy.... grin From gas cooker to mud oven used in baking bread traditionally...
e go reach ur turn, someone like u will tell it to your face how he dug your fiance hole uncountable times, make that person com be your padi or brother, and make ur girl come confess and confirm am to u, that very day, ur legs go shake after u vibrate before u off with tears.
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by abidem4real: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Okoyeaniche:
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike Onyeama, has taken to social media to celebrate his new girlfriend, @fayababe, as she added a year to her age today.

The ex-boyfriend to BBNaija winner, Mercy Eke, took to his IG account to pen down a lovely note to celebrate her, saying that the peace and joy her presence brings is the best feeling in the world.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOfcYTBBu2/?utm_medium=copy_link
But why do girls these days like flaunting their breasts in the name of fashion or posing everywhere? They don't have private parts again. All their parts are now public
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by richardwarner(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
uncle shut up...how many women did u see him following?
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by Dpundict: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn!! Just the kind of beauty I am looking for to take over the other side of my bed permanently.
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by Osense1: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
CheedyJ:

Mr direction,are you his account officer or is he begging you for money ? Make una dey mind una biznes small
I tire just look at the way he put it,world people self
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by DRCIC(m): 4:59am On Jun 19, 2021
my guy if u analyse business like this ehnn,u for don blow oo
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
O boy....see package...well endowed

Imagine girl sit down take pictures....still her endowment still dey obvious.... what if she come stand up take the picture
Damnnn

Just put your mouth for that nipples....it will feel as if you are in paradise
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by Ybaby: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:

grin well said
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by Munzy14(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2021
witworth:
e go reach ur turn, someone like u will tell it to your face how he dug your fiance hole uncountable times, make that person com be your padi or brother, and make ur girl come confess and confirm am to u, that very day, ur legs go shake after u vibrate before u off with tears.
Childish rants...cheesy AKA Okoto meowssss...
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by Alusiizizi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
What an ugly bitch!
Re: Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday by Tonyx5(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
CheedyJ:

At least I didn’t talk about him being directionless & broke unlike some people , that’s me minding my business ok
I'm sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.