Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) (3162 Views)

Jumia Tech Week 2020: Get Phones & Techy Gadgets At Discounted Prices / How To Get Phones At Wholesale Prices / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Haylel: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Simply because I needed a budget friendly phone, I've been perusing through all the available reviews on the phone section. One other thing that could help phone users (whether transsion or not wink ) is location of stores and marketplaces where phones are sold at their cheapest prices (i.e. no gigantic addition on the official prices).
So, do tell us the best marketplaces for getting phones (cost-wise) that you know.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by joceey(m): 3:30am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Obakashdee(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Go to phonemalldotcomdotng with the . Ok IG, they sell at official price, I got a phone there and they are in iyanaipaja
Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Investorlex(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Hit me up for sweet deals

1 Like

Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by CelebCircle: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2021
BBNAIJA Lockdown Reunion Day 1 Update (Let's Gist)
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwCBkIQy2g
Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by The5DME(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Do not buy a phone from anyone on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Haylel: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Obakashdee:
Go to phonemalldotcomdotng with the . Ok IG, they sell at official price, I got a phone there and they are in iyanaipaja
Let me check them out.

I think Slot (slot.ng) retail stores also sell phones close to their official prices.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Haylel: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let me compare prices of different phones from stores like Mchris, Jumia, slot, phenomenaldotcomdotng and the rest.
Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by walyx(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
The5DME:
Do not buy a phone from anyone on this thread.

He who has ears,let him hear what d spirit says.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Weirdberg1: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Brand's now open official stores on jumia
Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by jubrilcastle(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
3c Hub
Slot
They are the number one the champion
Re: Names Of Stores Where You Can Get Phones At Their Official Prices (or Cheaper) by Johnstone777: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Contact me on 09016073601 for the passport stuff

(1) (Reply)

White Blackberry Torch For Sale / How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa / Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.