Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Peace keeping - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Peace keeping (622 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / EGBERE: Keeping The Mat (A Story) / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace keeping by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Peace keeping by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Peace keeping by begoniaa: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beloved3:

As I said to you, apologies, in this case and for me, don't cut it. Same applies to me. Yes, I was so determined to hit you back as well. Hard. Any way. I did not/will not come to look for your trouble. It ends with arguing online for me, and though, I know that I cannot tell others how to react to me, or what to say to me. So I'm just really surprised at why you'd go to do all that.

You were petty and digging for stuff.

I was petty and very human with you as well.

This is me feeling a bit contrite now because of the guys in that sports thread -- icon4s -- especially, but believe I still have no doubt that you would have doxxed me and emblazoned personal things about me, littering every threads with the trails of it, if you had them, lol.

I don't think your 'olive branch' is all of that. But I can make do with it.
I was very conscious and intentional when I made the "pedophile" comment to you. Yes, it was low. And that is the ONLY word I'm trying to take/taking responsibility for here.

Because I've said it; it's "out there"; you've read it, and I know you're a human being behind the keyboard.

I'm stumped on justifying that, apologizing or completely ignoring all of this . . . as I don't think any of those would change anything.

This is me admitting/acknowledging/letting you know that I feel uncomfortable with/am averse to using the word "pedophile" on you. . . yes, in spite of whatever you think about me. Vile, ITK, proud, fake-ass... anything at all.

But apologizing seem to be the only viable and plausible way out here. So ... I apologize for calling you a pedophile. I'm sorry for the comment/using that word on you, Beloved3, and I'll follow this up with me completely staying out of your lane for as long as you decide to not 'troll' me.

Shalom and God's Peace be upon your e-house.
Re: Peace keeping by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
begoniaa:

As I said to you, apologies, in this case and for me, don't cut it. Same applies to me. Yes, I was so determined to hit you back as well. Hard. Any way. I did not/will not come to look for your trouble. It ends with arguing online for me, and though, I know that I cannot tell others how to react to me, or what to say to me. So I'm just really surprised at why you'd go to do all that.

You were petty and digging for stuff.

I was petty and very human with you as well.

This is me feeling a bit contrite now because of the guys in that sports thread -- icon4s -- especially, but believe I still have no doubt that you would have doxxed me and emblazoned personal things about me, littering every threads with the trails of it, if you had them, lol.

I don't think your 'olive branch' is all of that. But I can make do with it.
I was very conscious and intentional when I made the "pedophile" comment to you. Yes, it was low. And that is the ONLY word I'm trying to take/taking responsibility for here.

Because I've said it; it's "out there"; you've read it, and I know you're a human being behind the keyboard.

I'm stumped on justifying that, apologizing or completely ignoring all of this . . . as I don't think any of those would change anything.

This is me admitting/acknowledging/letting you know that I feel uncomfortable with/am averse to using the word "pedophile" on you. . . yes, in spite of whatever you think about me. Vile, ITK, proud, fake-ass... anything at all.

But apologizing seem to be the only viable and plausible way out here. So ... I apologize for calling you a pedophile. I'm sorry for the comment/using that word on you, Beloved3, and I'll follow this up with me completely staying out of your lane for as long as you decide to not 'troll' me.

Shalom and God's Peace be upon your e-house.

Hi Mag,

Thanks for reaching out. Yea I was serious with my apologies. I had gone too far in trolling you. I do realize I was wrong on digging out personal stuff. That's lessons learnt for me.

To be honest, I had nothing against you. Like I said earlier I was an old member, deactivated but recently came back and I found some of your posts in support of feminism.

I was just trying to tease and banter with you. I do that with my feminist friends because I have opposing views. Well, I know I somehow got stuck with teasing you on your age range and tribe instead. My sincere apologies on that. It just happened. (BTW, I am Yoruba myself. I was just being mischievous)

Again, It would appear I read regular updates on your diary because I actually ended up following just yourself, a few others and the sports thread each time I log on.

Yes I confess I was quite curious about you anyways (that's why I dug into your posts). Nothing serious really, more like wanting to know more about the author of a book. Well, those questions I dropped, I really wasn't expecting answers from you. I just dropped them to troll.

Well in summary, I identified you as a feminist (or one in the making), I decided to troll/make friendly banters (they came off really wrong), I read your stories and picture diaries and knew there was a lot more (intellectually) to the 'lad' behind the screen, got curious but still trolled.

So I don't know if I have really answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you if you have any you aren't satisfied about.

A lot of intentions get lost in transit on the internet because gestures are not conveyed. I really didn't pick the signs that you were very uncool with the digging and stuff. I would have stopped.

So thanks again Mag, don't bother about the peodo name calling. It's nothing.

Cheers.
Re: Peace keeping by begoniaa: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beloved3:

Hi Mag,

Thanks for reaching out. Yea I was serious with my apologies. I had gone too far in trolling you. I do realize I was wrong on digging out personal stuff. That's lessons learnt for me.

To be honest, I had nothing against you. Like I said earlier I was an old member, deactivated but recently came back and I found some of your posts in support of feminism.

I was just trying to tease and banter with you. I do that with my feminist friends because I have opposing views. Well, I know I somehow got stuck with teasing you on your age range and tribe instead. My sincere apologies on that. It just happened. (BTW, I am Yoruba myself. I was just being mischievous)

Again, It would appear I read regular updates on your diary because I actually ended up following just yourself, a few others and the sports thread each time I log on.

Yes I confess I was quite curious about you anyways (that's why I dug into your posts). Nothing serious really, more like wanting to know more about the author of a book. Well, those questions I dropped, I really wasn't expecting answers from you. I just dropped them to troll.

Well in summary, I identified you as a feminist (or one in the making), I decided to troll/make friendly banters (they came off really wrong), I read your stories and picture diaries and knew there was a lot more (intellectually) to the 'lad' behind the screen, got curious but still trolled.

So I don't know if I have really answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you if you have any you aren't satisfied about.

A lot of intentions get lost in transit on the internet because gestures are not conveyed. I really didn't pick the signs that you were very uncool with the digging and stuff. I would have stopped.

Cheers.

smiley Okay... my battery is damn low atm and I can't respond to this well, rn, as I'd like to... but I just want to drop that I'll come back to this later when I charge my phone and to let you know that I've seen this.

1 Like

Re: Peace keeping by Icon4s(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beloved3:

Hi Mag,

Cheers.

Begoniaa aka Mag and beloved3, oya you too should just move to the next level. You too are a perfect match grin

Sure you know what I mean wink
Re: Peace keeping by begoniaa: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Icon4s:

Begoniaa aka Mag and beloved3, oya you too should just move to the next level. You too are a perfect match grin

Una go cut me for 1,500 parts be that. Because I'm perfect for a lot of people. grin If Brother Beloved can manage 1/1499th of me, why not? cheesy
Re: Peace keeping by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Icon4s:

begoniaa:

Una go cut me for 1,500 parts be that. Because I'm perfect for a lot of people. grin If Brother Beloved can manage 1/1499th of me, why not? cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Peace keeping by Icon4s(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Eh, no problems at least that chance better than zero. From that Position, beloved3 can start gaining promotion until he makes top 4 and qualify to play in the Champions league. grin

1 Like

Re: Peace keeping by begoniaa: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Icon4s:

Eh, no problems at least that chance better than zero. From that Position, beloved3 can start gaining promotion until he makes top 4 and qualify to play in the Champions league. grin

LMAOO. Seriously?
Re: Peace keeping by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
begoniaa:

LMAOO. Seriously?

Lol. Oga Icon is putting ideas into my head. I laughed too when I read that.

Did you ever consider owning a blog purely for your stories, something like this? (Blog isn't mine)
https://dramaproetry.wordpr3ss.com/

P.S. nairaland is censoring. Please change "3" to "e" for the correct link.

Re: Peace keeping by begoniaa: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol. Oga Icon is putting ideas into my head. I laughed too when I read that.

Did you ever consider owning a blog purely for your stories, something like this? (Blog isn't mine)
https://dramaproetry.wordpr3ss.com/

P.S. nairaland is censoring. Please change "3" to "e" for the correct link.

Thisss. I said I was going to get back to responding...

Yeah. I think...no. I have never considered creating a blog for my stories. Never fancied the idea. If I wanted to create a blog, I'd create one on self development, or travel/tourism or photography (nature, food, aesthetics, etc).

I prefer to post my stories on other sites- Nairaland, Wattpad and the likes.
Re: Peace keeping by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Thisss. I said I was going to get back to responding...

Yeah. I think...no. I have never considered creating a blog for my stories. Never fancied the idea. If I wanted to create a blog, I'd create one on self development, or travel/tourism or photography (nature, food, aesthetics, etc).

I prefer to post my stories on other sites- Nairaland, Wattpad and the likes.

Oh okay. That's fine.

(1) (Reply)

Rhemabotics Archive of Principles / Creepy House (short Story) / E-books On Christian Romance Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.