Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate (11472 Views)

Court Of Appeal Affirms Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / INEC Declares Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by OluwaGoverment(m): 1:51am On Jun 18, 2021
THE Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Ifeanyi Ubah, has emerged as the governorship candidate of the Young Progressives Party, for the November 6, Anambra election.

Ubah emerged unopposed at a primary election organised by the party in Abuja, on Thursday. He was subsequently cleared by the party leadership to flay the party’s flag.

In his acceptance speech, after the event, Ubah allayed the fears of Nigerians about the crisis in the South-East.

He expressed confidence that the insecurity in the region would not affect the conduct of the polls while assuring party supporters that ‘’the YPP will emerge victorious in the end.’’
Read Also
Anambra Election: Ifeanyi Ubah emerges YPP governorship candidate
LMC frustrating private clubs –Ubah
We may deploy e-voting for Anambra gov poll –INEC

The federal lawmaker accused the Anambra State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party and its All Progressives Grand Alliance counterpart for the crisis in the state.
https://punchng.com/ypp-declares-ifeanyi-ubah-anambra-gov-candidate/?amp

1 Like

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by bcomputer101: 3:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Recycling of thieves.

So unfortunate that youths will still go ahead and vote for this old thieves
Then come down here on nairaland and start lamenting.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Jostoman: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2021
I see APGA, APC, YPP collaboration loading because something tells me that APC is making some moves underground.
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Monogamy: 5:04am On Jun 18, 2021
The Anambra governor should be between Soludo and Maduka.

People like Ubah should go and sit down somewhere

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by socialmediaman: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Dead on arrival

12 Likes

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by gbaskiboy: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2021
After securing win, he would decamp grin.
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Eteka1(m): 5:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Primaries held in Abuja and not Anambra? Just leaving loopholes for legal challenges

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by meum: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Abuja primaries for an Anambra election

9 Likes

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by rbgsun: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Prof. Soludo is the choice of the people. Anything else na mago mago

3 Likes

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by temitope27(m): 5:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Yetunde party planner grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Focusmind: 5:30am On Jun 18, 2021
This docile senator!!! The worst ever after Victor Umeh, with his long deceptive red cap. Sleepy Victor. undecided

There was so much excitement that Ifeanyi Uba would be a very vocal member of the Senate after his election. But sadly, the man is practically dormant, not moving, arguing or supporting any motion. Yet, he has the boldness to want to lay claim to the governor ship position.

Anambrarians should reject him asap. They have better choices between Soludo and the medical doctor from US.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Jostoman:
I see APGA, APC, YPP collaboration loading because something tells me that APC is making some moves underground.
The stunt APC pulled in Imo is 100% impossible in Anambra. Anambra will rather vote a Ghanaian contesting under Labour Party than vote an APC member the center of Ọnicha or Ọka.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by landforeast(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2021
I laugh when I see people underestimating the power of Ifeanyi Ubah. Ifeanyi Ubah is a serious obstacle to both Soludo and Maduka. The man have done well for himself in the Senate and he has shown that he has the capacity to transform Anambra. Nnewi people are with him, he is also ready to capture many other electorates through his agressive and grassroot campaign. The Election will be between Soludo and Ifeanyi Ubah. Lots of surprises will be pulled.

4 Likes

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Lekan239(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Next news will be he is meargin the party with either APC or PDP. Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Teejay13(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Recyling of thiefs

Exactly my brother. This has become the norm in Nigerian politics today.

And this are many reason why things keep getting worst rather than better.

1 Like

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by KenModi(m): 5:40am On Jun 18, 2021
landforeast:
I laugh when I see people underestimating the power of Ifeanyi Ubah. Ifeanyi Ubah is a serious obstacle to both Soludo and Maduka. The man have done well for himself in the Senate and he has shown that he has the capacity to transform Anambra. Nnewi people are with him, he is also ready to capture many other electorates through his agressive and grassroot campaign. The Election will be between Soludo and Ifeanyi Ubah. Lots of surprises will be pulled.

Please tell me what Ifeanyi Ubah has done at the Senate, because I have checked the records there is nothing worthy of note to his name so far at national level in terms of law making?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Piggyyeaster1: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Kanu has not told them no leflendum no erection therefore no noice from that rejected region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Recyling of thiefs
Chuckles. Recycling of thiefs my guy.
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by olatdove: 5:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Is like this YPP is crazy and they must be mad or loose some healthy upstairs or why did they wanted to gives all these old fowls a chance to trash Youths all times, why old people always, does it means that there is no young man in Anambra to be on that Governor's sit?
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Packie202:
Who do an average Nigerian man want to become a governor?
To steal more money for his generations, unborn and another thing government is a lucrative business to steal funds unhindered.
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by DelTel(m): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2021
If only the youth can know early enough that we only have 2 political parties and the rest are get-together.

All the 3rd force always align with ruling party reason Ubah can blame PDP and APGA in Anambra as he is working for APC knowing he can bargain at the top. Omisore did same in Osun. Jimoh Ibrahim did similar in Ondo.

1 Like

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Jostoman:
Indeed 2023 will be bloody.
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by kingthreat(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Customer da da ni
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by kambili999(f): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2021
This man doesn't give up.
Anyway, good luck to him

1 Like

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by stan83: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Jostoman:
you see anything bro... this na anambra not buhari and tinubu election.

1 Like

Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by seamfund: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Lol
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by kenzysmith: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy:
The Anambra governor should be between Soludo and Maduka.

People like Ubah should go and sit down somewhere
ubah has done mor for anambra than maduka and suludo combined
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by Dangrace01: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Strange
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by kenzysmith: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2021
landforeast:
a
Re: YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate by kenzysmith: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2021
landforeast:
he is the game changer he is there to split vote obiano kws what he is doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Fill Cabinet Positions One Month After Resignation Of Ministers / A Storm Of Investments Is Heading To Nigeria - Ajuri Ngelale / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.