Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

How And Where Can One Get Original And Authentic Supergene Oilplam Seedling - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How And Where Can One Get Original And Authentic Supergene Oilplam Seedling (215 Views)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Nursery Nylons and Grow bag for seedling and plants is available. / Why Do Most People Still Prefer To Buy Ungrafted Fruit- Tree Seedling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Can One Get Original And Authentic Supergene Oilplam Seedling by steveyen(m): 4:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Hi,

please I am on the lookout to get Supergene oilplam seedling for planting.

The problem now is as I have been told that there are alot of scammers and people simply parading Tenera seedling as Supergene and some even said there is no Supergene in Nigeria yet as Nifor don't currently sell that for now.

Please I will appreciate oilpalm farmers in the house to guide on this. Where can one get a real Supergene ? Has anyone bought and successful planted?And it is the real deal? Please help is needed here.
Re: How And Where Can One Get Original And Authentic Supergene Oilplam Seedling by Hybkay(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2021
I know an authentic plug for supergene seedlings. Contact 08136996416

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed! / Secret About How To Make Your Cow Grow Bigger And Healthier For More Profit / Order 4 Your Day Old Chicks/creates Of Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.