Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) (24109 Views)

Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
i would have ingorned you but I was force to tutor you igbos don't do like that the reason why your state is so backward is because your father's and useless Mother refused to speak out because of one cup of rice been given to them look at how a setting governor can not give account of his activities the flash stuff online later the re-loot it you should be ashamed of it but your here feeling super cool mumu

You are the worthless son of a chronic kerosene drunkard. You are beneath me and sentenced to suffer in the hands of your Idiotic Governors in Igboland.
Till you show us something similar by your worthless Governors, you will never enjoy anything good in your barren, muddy land.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by heniford2: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
VillagePipu:

You are the worthless son of a chronic kerosene drunkard. You are beneath me and sentenced to suffer in the hands of your Idiotic Governors in Igboland.
Till you show us something similar by your worthless Governors, you will never enjoy anything good in your barren, muddy land.
see brat making holic disturbance, your a stupid crowd less I forget the governor will commission another truck saying he bought it billions of naira then re-loot it again just like your life is been relooted by foolishness stop mentioning me before I send ogun to kill you worthless son from useless father
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by ofwest47(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aketi is the only working governor in the South West.
See him building new industries almost every where in Ondo State he has now also joined the former governor of the Old Oyo State Bola Ige on agricultural development for Ondo State with this new system . A good job well done. You can ask the likes of Oyo, Ogun, Oshun and Ekiti States as to what they're doing to copy Ondo State developing systems.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
see brat making holic disturbance, your a stupid crowd less I forget the governor will commission another truck saying he bought it billions of naira then re-loot it again just like your life is been relooted by foolishness stop mentioning before I send ogun to kill you worthless son from useless
a father

Shibuke, calm down and type coherently. Don't tell me that the news you received on this thread has made you unable to sleep.

See, don't stress yourself. If Yorubaland doesn't work out well for you, you can always migrate to the North. I hear they are very welcoming to Igbos over there.

They are so welcoming that when they gave Igbos quit notice, Igbos were begging to stay.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by heniford2: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
VillagePipu:

Shibuke, calm down and type coherently. Don't tell me that the news you received on this thread has made you unable to sleep.

See, don't stress yourself. If Yorubaland doesn't work out well for you, you can always migrate to the North. I hear they are very welcoming to Igbos over there.

They are so welcoming that when they gave Igbos quit notice, Igbos were begging to stay.
i have been to all the whole yourba state none is even close to A sub city in Eastern state except lagos do your research right know am in SA will be coming back to open my house next month in Enugu and then fly back to Dubai your so backward that apart from your rented one room your father rented you have not step out from it you still stock yourself in that small room with them travel out no since the gave birth to u, you have not step ur foot at any other state is a big shame to you grow up, if North give us notice to leave we can leave we have house beautiful ones down home not mud and brown roof like u guys you should be ashamed of yourself i advice you make friends with igbo so the will show you how to make money to better ur life and your useless state
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
i have been to all the whole yourba state none is even close to A sub city in Eastern state except lagos do your research right know am in SA will be coming back to open my house next month in Enugu and then fly back to Dubai your so backward that apart from your rented one room your father rented you have not step out from it you still stock yourself in that small room with them travel out no since the gave birth to u, you have not step ur foot at any other state is a big shame to you grow up, if North give us notice to leave we can leave we have house beautiful ones down home not mud and brown roof like u guys you should be ashamed of yourself i advice you make friends with igbo so the will show you how to make money to better ur life and your useless state

So, I have been conversing with a wawa creature? Oh, I don mess up.
Sorry, I don't exchange words with lesser Igbos like you wawa people. I only talk to superior Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by heniford2: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
VillagePipu:

So, I have been conversing with a wawa creature? Oh, I don mess up.
Sorry, I don't exchange words with lesser Igbos like you wawa people. I only talk to superior Igbos.
dude am not from Enugu but am a pure bloody igbo man and Enugu is not half baked igbos I built a house in enugu for resident have one in imo, ebonyi, and Abia too which are on rent grow up your not a kid anymore grow the beep up
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by Champ001(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
That means say the era of bad road don end for Ondo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 4:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to Governor Rotimi Akeredolu
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by kalu61(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Fergie001
Is being a while. How are you doing?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by fergie001: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2021
kalu61:

Is being a while. How are you doing?
Fine bro....thanks for asking..just been a bit busier than before.

How Umuahia nah?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by orisa37: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2021
WELL DONE MY SPECIAL FULANI TERROR
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by orisa37: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2021
WELL DONE MY SPECIAL FULANI TERROR.

AKEREDOLU AND ORTOM ARE THE BEST 2021 FULANI TERROR NIGERIANS.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by kalu61(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
fergie001:

Fine bro....thanks for asking..just been a bit busier than before.

How Umuahia nah?
Cool.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by fergie001: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
kalu61:
Cool.
Please add me up on WhatsApp
Take out your number.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) by Mystery9(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na civil servants the suffer. To pay them na wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBM Of Africa To BBC: We Are Not Cultists, Your Documentary Is Libelous / Military Force Alone Can’t Defeat Boko Haram, Others – Obama / Presidency: Northern Elders Move Against Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.