Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Access Bank Palava - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access Bank Palava (444 Views)

How To Activate Access Bank Debit Visa ATM Card For Online Transactions / Diamond Access Bank Loan / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Palava by henrygold100: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Did access bank opened another account for me that am not aware of... wanted to check my balance using ussd. I saw two account numbers, asking me the one i should check the balance. Which i only have one with them....

Whats the second account number for??
How did it come to be....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Palava by greatnaija01: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
henrygold100:
Did access bank opened another account for me that am not aware of... wanted to check my balance using ussd. I saw two account numbers, asking me the one i should check the balance. Which i only have one with them....

Whats the second account number for??
How did it come to be....

RUSH TO THE BANK O.... it may be what street boys call AZA.... they can clone bank accounts and move your money into a ghost account and that is the end.

Call your account officer sharply

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Palava by henrygold100: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2021
greatnaija01:

RUSH TO THE BANK O.... it may be what street boys call AZA.... they can clone bank accounts and move your money into a ghost account and that is the end.

serious Wahala de ooo
Re: Access Bank Palava by DkJay: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2021
It's the same thing for me. I don't think the number means anything. I just ignore it.

When I had some ish in the bank early this year and the customer care service guy asked why there's an extra account there, I just told him that's how it has been.

He didn't seem to know anything about it either.

If you check the banking app, you'll see only your accounts there.

This happens only in USSD.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Palava by henrygold100: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
greatnaija01:

how can i reach him...
Re: Access Bank Palava by greatnaija01: 3:54am On Jun 19, 2021
henrygold100:
how can i reach him...

Your bank branch where the account was opened usually has.
Re: Access Bank Palava by henrygold100: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2021
greatnaija01:

Your bank branch where the account was opened usually has.
na for enugu state o . And i no fit go there now o

(1) (Reply)

Should I Opt For Mortgage? / Here’s Why You’ll NEVER Make Money In Forex. The Forex Cycle Of Doom… / BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.