Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram (32118 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Followed On IG With 300m Followers. See Others / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Pearlspar: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2021
I doff cap for you.

Hey, scale your business with Seye Olurotimi at the exclusive Investa fintech event on building a strong community of users/customers for your product.
Date: June 22nd by 1:00 pm
Get your ticket here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-a-strong-community-of-users-and-customers-tickets-158943047935#

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by DriveByKiller: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Dalil8:

What are you blabbering about ffs? cheesy

You need help for sure.
too long to edit that too?

Brain-damaged dick-worshping goblin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by jabdull(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Created of all Time.
No cap
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Chingykay77(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2021
WriterNig:
End of an Era

Ronaldo × Ramos cry cry

Both of them have the quality of Leading their team right.....Most times

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Chingykay77(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Ronaldo don turn Nation be that o
Cuz Nigeria's population na 200m+ AND his na 300m

Okay o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Hapinex01: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2021
����
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Hapinex01: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Legend of his time ✌️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Kylexy3000(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2021
A whole country.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by constant1960: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Just like NIGERIANS TO ABUHARI

Skmoda:
Wow!!! The hate that some people have for this dude keep making him flying high in almost everything....

More Grace bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Dalil8: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
DriveByKiller:

I'm brain-damaged and a dick-worshping goblin.

You're incoherent, at least use actual words when typing. Make it easier for the audience reading.

Scum of the earth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by jeromeekugbere(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
wizzy41:
Ahhhhhhh this life no balance...me get only 38 followers, two people are planning on how to unfollow me because of what I said to them...

Dey there dey run your mouth waaaaaah,
You never see anything grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by DriveByKiller: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dalil8:

You're incoherent, at least use actual words when typing. Make it easier for the audience reading.

Scum of the earth.
actual words?

School no gree you go.

Na Nairaland you rest your uneventful life.

At 35, the high points of your pathetic life is calling a footballer god among men

And you need anyone to tell you you were raised by two idiots who f.ucked like wild rabbits and never prioritised your upbringing?

Shame you no get

Pride zero.

Human dignity zero

Self-respect zero

You dey edit my words back to me?

Omo how you no go call footballer god when you too lazy to even type original words.

May you die in your sleep sucking ororo's dick.

Organic Dickrider !!! cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by tunary(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No, you are wrong. Some of his followers are not his fans.....Buhari has many followers on twitter but its clear how much people despise him.
Some of his followers are not his fans and yet they follow him? What does that mean?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Dalil8: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
DriveByKiller:
actual words?

School bwuwunwbunyou mgkkvvsl free go.bbahhwuhneujenbbajjjj

Na Nairaland i rest my uneventful life.

At almost 60 the only high points of my pathetic life is trolling nairalanders.

I don't need anyone to tell me i was raised by two idiots who f.ucked like wild rabbits?

Shame i no get

My Pride zero.

I dey edit my words back to you?

Omo how i no go troll you when am too lazy to even type original words.

May i die in my sleep sucking my mom's rotten cunt. Amen

Organic Dickrider like my bastard father!!! embarassed

Haaaaa....remain small u go enter express cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by ipodstinks: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
MrLacoste4:
hmmm... and I dey here dey struggle to get 1000 followers.. see d long distance
You try na. I no get up to 50 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
tunary:
Some of his followers are not his fans and yet they follow him? What does that mean?
its self explanatory bro......I follow him on IG too but am not his fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by daddio(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
MrLacoste4:
hmmm... and I dey here dey struggle to get 1000 followers.. see d long distance

No worry bros, Buhari and Lying Muhammed go follow una.

grin grin grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Philphoenix: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Jst imagine d guy run advert for u on his account. grin

Man! that's like advertising to about 1.5X the population of Nigeria. At a go!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Vick4rill(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=Dalil8 post=102846255]

Haaaaa....remain small u go enter express cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote) lol why is he insulting himself like that? This country self grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by SEGLIZ: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pernotti:

I swear they don't come like that anymore.. Its more of teamwork with crappy teams winning trophies by "luck" these days.

you are sure right, no more players with individual brilliance.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Michaelbjune(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
cool ;Dthis one na one way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by xjiggy: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
SEGLIZ:

such is life. you actually made me feel nostalgia with this.

they are gradually come of age, leavIng the stage for new generation to take the centre stage.

good to be an adult during this guys era, a toddler during the great Pele's time.
let it be written:
I saw CR7 play,
I watched LM10 play, Maradona, JJ Okocha, Keshi, Finidi, Okparaji, Adepoju, Ben Iroha, Peter Rufai, Yekinni,
Lampard, JT, Ballack, Arjen Roben, Ribery, Iniesta, Xavi, etc.
to numerous to mention.
Pelé didn't play during my Era but I saw greatness.. don't forget Platini, van Basten, Figo, Batistuta, Zidane, George Weah (the only African to win World Footballer of the Year)). I saw defensive titans.... Franco Baressi, Paulo Maldini, Stuart pierce, Cafu, Canavaro(only defender to win World Footballer of the Year). Men that crunched bones and broke noses for the game. Vidic and Terry were the last of such type..... not the soft jelly belly defenders we have nowadays that cannot even tackle properly. I remember the 90's and 2000's when we had greatness from every nation. Each year had a different World Footballer of the Year. Don't think it will happen again. Players are too pampered and over indulged
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by tunary(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
OJEEMAH:
its self explanatory bro......I follow him on IG too but am not his fan.
well I like christano Ronaldo because of his poor background from childhood that is why I'll follow him on IG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by SEGLIZ: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
xjiggy:
Pelé didn't play during my Era but I saw greatness.. don't forget Platini, van Basten, Figo, Batistuta, Zidane. I saw defensive titans.... Franco Baressi, Paulo Maldini, Stuart pierce, Cafu, Canavero. Men that crunched bones and broke noses for the game. Vidic and Terry were the last of such type..... not the soft jelly belly defenders we have nowadays that cannot even tackle properly. I remember the 90's and 2000's when we had greatness from every nation. Each year had a different World Footballer of the Year. Don't think it will happen again. Players are too pampered and over indulged

the name are just too numerous to mention.
I've copy some you mentioned to add to the list up there. Gattuso (the midfield bully), frank Rijkaard, Ruud Gullit, Ruud vanisteroy, Bergkamp, seedorf, Patrick kluivert, Edgar Davids, Ronaldo de Lima, ronaldinho, Kaka, bebeto, rilvado, Carlos etc.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Urchmantete: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Only me sef dey follow am one million times
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by Skmoda(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
DropsMic:

Hate Hate Do you even know what hate is?
Ask Google now and get your answer...... tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by harmony75: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Everyone love cr7 � ���
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by HRMK: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO CR7 THE GOAT!!!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
tunary:
well I like christano Ronaldo because of his poor background from childhood that is why I'll follow him on IG
its a matter of choice......i follow him for a different reason though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by swazydedon(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
u deserve it bro!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram by 4kizo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beckysexy:
300 million followers? Wow!
Congratulations to my crush. So, how are we going to celebrate it?
G.O.A.T style grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Bianca Ojukwu? / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.