Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Star Trek 2009 . The Best Sci-fi Film Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Trek 2009 . The Best Sci-fi Film Ever (295 Views)

Download Nigerian First Sci-fi Film, Ratnik Full Movie / The Most Graphic Horror Snuff Film Ever Released / Are Nigerians Ready For A Nigerian Sci-fi Film? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Trek 2009 . The Best Sci-fi Film Ever by End123: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Star Trek 2009 is The Best Science Fiction Film. Watch it and you will Enjoy it. I have watched it close to 200 times ( The DVD got bad after so much watching . 3 times a day while I worked, it made work far easier ). Just Downloaded parts of it off the internet. It's a Classic. It has a couple of mistakes here and there but I rate it ahead of Terminator 2 and Matrix 1. It's that good. You can also watch the Animation Film " 9 ". " Science has turned against us, join me in repelling the iron fist of the machines ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGAHnZ555nI

(1) (Reply)

OKO IYABO: Egbeji Oloogun Blasts Iyabo Ojo Over The Controversial Movie / Bbnaija Angel And Cross Friendship Goal And The Fight Over Sardine �� / Actors & Actresses Wanted 08038515657

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.