Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pictures From Last Night's Tanker Explosion In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Last Night's Tanker Explosion In Lagos (33215 Views)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures From Last Night's Tanker Explosion In Lagos by alizma: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Olayetan:
Omo

I narrowly escaped this last night on my way home, gas was floating on the floor like a river, immediately i saw the gas, i just sped up.

Chai, what is Nigeria turning to.
Re: Pictures From Last Night's Tanker Explosion In Lagos by Kalubolt(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
TeDesQ:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
I am interested 08029606686 Uche Ukah Kalu
Re: Pictures From Last Night's Tanker Explosion In Lagos by lasheun: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
fubsy:

Just asking: Did you read the story?

You are not asking Google anymore?.
Don't you come here to ask silly question when you don't have facts.
Investigative journalism is my forte grin

Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car / Police Officers Who Participated In Osun Election Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 5)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8