Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable (16185 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Chris Ngige Vs NLC – How Nepotism Led To The Violent Clash That Injured Many / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by GreatEbonyi: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The guy is right. stop attacking him. that was xactly samething he said that u are doing.

I can see someone from Igala talking, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by Dabronze(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
Shut up you criminal, Imagine a common criminal like you dictating who is real Igbo by what measure if I may ask, is it your Harlot mothers & sisters or is it your Fathers/Brothers/ppl that 99% of them are drug peddlers, kidnappers, money ritualist & armed robbers, are these criminals the class of ppl you want to call the real Igbos? listen you thief, Idiots like you are permitted to chat when ever igbo topic is on discuss on this platform.
Let me clear you mr ebonyi if biafra state where declare today i swear to god 500yrs to come and beyond nobody frm ebonyi will ever rule as a leader of biafra land go and write it inside your rotten brain you babarian!!
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
This Anam/Igala idiot, I have advised you several times to stop puck-nosing Igbo tread,
see bcus, Anambra state are keeping you guys(Igala ppl)as their slave does not in any way make you an Igbo, please kindly face Kogi/North Central where your ppl(Igalas) are domicile, here in Ebonyi we are very brave ppl the evidences are what you ppl are seeing, no body wants to be intimidated by another, unlike the cowardice that you guys practice over there, so Igala Idiots like you should steer clear.

Bla bla bla bla doesn't answer the questions raised.

Your ranting proved my submission to be true.
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. This has been going on for long yet the news coming out from Ebonyi blames only herdsmen for the deaths. FG should please wade in to help the Ebonyi state government resolve this issue. The hatred and bigotry they are showing against PMB and northerners today has always been in those haters, they just made a scapegoat of PMB,he is not responsible for the hatred and bigotry. Some people were born and raised to hate whoever is not from their tribe . So much important issues related to governance being covered by herdsmen and farmers fights. Ebonyi and Benue States are most guilty of this .

You BMC rats are absolutely disgusting.
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by GreatEbonyi: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dabronze:
Let me clear you mr ebonyi if biafra state where declare today i swear to god 500yrs to come and beyond nobody frm ebonyi will ever rule as a leader of biafra land go and write it inside your rotten brain you babarian!!
Idiot, is it the criminals like the money ritualist drug peddlers & kidnappers from your village that will rule? so for your criminal mind, you think Great biafra the Land of the rising sun will be like Nigeria where criminals occupy public offices, for your information Ebonyi is the place in the East that you can find men with great integrity that you can trust with public funds & that is the kind of ppl that will rule the Great Biafra when it comes, not the type of criminals you have in your place, secondly! if you want to do it by Physical strength("gragra"wink, I guess you already know the result, we Great Ebonyi ppl eat war like food, that way is much easier for us we will finish you guys within hrs, so Im still wondering how what you said will be possible, so it is only a stupid child of a harlot like you will imagine such impossibility.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by GreatEbonyi: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bla bla bla bla doesn't answer the questions raised.

Your ranting proved my submission to be true.

Bla bla is not a statement, but in any case just stay off Igbo affairs,
just face your North or North central that is where your ppl Igalas are domicile.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
GreatEbonyi:

Bla bla is not a statement, but in any case just stay off Igbo affairs,
just face your North or North central that is where your ppl Igalas are domicile.

What about igalas in omambala ethnic nationality.

Anambra is part of us...Una lose.
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by wink2015(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
to add salt to injury, fulani herdsmen want to take the land of this indigenous people for cattle colony.
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by Guestlander: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
GreatEbonyi:

Idiot, is it the criminals like the money ritualist drug peddlers & kidnappers from your village that will rule? so for your criminal mind, you think Great biafra the Land of the rising sun will be like Nigeria where criminals occupy public offices, for your information Ebonyi is the place in the East that you can find men with great integrity that you can trust with public funds & that is the kind of ppl that will rule the Great Biafra when it comes, not the type of criminals you have in your place, secondly! if you want to do it by Physical strength("gragra"wink, I guess you already know the result, we Great Ebonyi ppl eat war like food, that way is much easier for us we will finish you guys within hrs, so Im still wondering how what you said will be possible, so it is only a stupid child of a harlot like you will imagine such impossibility.

Aren't you all the same people? This is not to say we never experienced communal clashes in the west but not with this level of bile.
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by Mavrick2012: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Tell me where you are from before i engage you; meanwhile, you can quote i ever made such comment as "IGBO AMAKA"
am from Delta State,why asking?
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by calcal: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
bjdon:
This is why I tell people that breaking up Nigeria is simply not the answer. Many of the countries that emerge from Nigeria will simply become warzones themselves. In the SE as we can see there are already inter igbo conflicts, in the delta we have had Ijaw v Urhobo, Ijaw v itsekiri and Urhobo v Itsekiri. Rather than breaking up this country, let's join hands to try and make it work, for everyone.

Most likely one will quench while making it to work, the same thing applies to the next generation and next generation
Re: The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable by mechanics(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2021
So sad, I hope government will intervene to bring the issue of the killings to and end, something that started 2002 should have been settled since, if not for the lackadaisical attitude of the government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: INEC Picks Holes In New Electoral Act, Seeks Practice Direction / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Women Kidnapped As Bandits Hit Dingyadi, Hometown Of Police Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.