Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,231 members, 7,822,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dino Melaye Fires Back At Automobile Company That Accused Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dino Melaye Fires Back At Automobile Company That Accused Him (284 Views)

Verified Actress Uche Elendu Offers Apology To Lady That Accused Her Of Bullying / D'banj Reveals The Amount He Paid His Lawyer Against The Lady That Accused Him / Dino Melaye Fires Back At Nigerian Police For Declaring Him Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Fires Back At Automobile Company That Accused Him by GoldenEnudi: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Dino Melaye Fires Back at automobile company that accused him of buying car without paying

Dino Melaye has Fired back at automobile company that accused him of buying car without paying.

GoldenNewsNg earlier reported that an Automobile company Dragged Dino Melaye Over Unpaid debt after he flaunted his new Rolls Royce.

The automobile company made the allegation on IG after the Senator flaunted a Rolls Royce Cullinan on his page.

The automobile company spotted the post and left a comment that reads

https://goldennewsng.com/2021/06/18/dino-melaye-fires-back-at-automobile-company-that-accused-him-of-buying-car-without-paying/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Dino Melaye Fires Back At Automobile Company That Accused Him by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2021
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Fires Back At Automobile Company That Accused Him by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2021
I don't envy them...cos They still sweats in those cars,even when their car airconditions are on to the highest.

I'm richer than dino.yes!.Cos i pays full.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy: Contracts Negotiators Lacks Knowledge, We’re Fleeced – Osinba / What Is Azure Virtual Desktop? / Desktop And Monitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.