Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. (463 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing <Digital Investment> / FREE VTU Investment Teching / Digital Investment Limited Crashes In Lagos After Duping People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. by AfroAgroPower: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2021
One of The Best Investment in Nigeria today is Owning A Virtual Top-Up Portal of your own.

There are lots of Amazing Benefits in owning your own Virtual Top-Up Portal.

Some of them are:

- Your ability to Sell Cheaper Data plans to anybody from any part of the country.

- Your ability to Sell Cheaper Recharge Cards to anybody from any part of the country.

- Your ability of help people, organizations and businesses run their Bulk Sms Campaign Services.

And the Best part of it all is that The VTU business is Fully Automated. That is; You do not need to be actively involved to render the services listed above.

Your Money rolls in PASSIVELY on Automation.

This is one business that I wished I had started alot earlier, just as I know you also would be wishing the same by the time you get rolled in.

I'll utilize this space to teach you all you need to know about starting and owning your own VTU portal that would be a LIFETIME Investment to Generate You Millions for the rest of your Life.

Unarguably - DATA and PIN RECHARGES are the most consumed items after FOOD.

This is simply because Everyone must CONNECT with other people to make things happen in Life.

According To GLO - "DATA IS LIFE".

In Today's World, If "DATA IS LIFE",

Then

"VTU is OXYGEN"

If You need another MASSIVE and PASSIVE Income Stream;

This is one of my Recommendations for You.

So, follow through as I enlighten you on how many of us are already earning it big with Our VTU Investments.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.
Re: VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. by AfroAgroPower: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2021
How To Create Your Own VTU Website In Nigeria ?

A lot of people are searching for new ways to earn additional income. This is why VTU businesses are becoming common in Africa. If you are reading this post, there is a huge chance that you are at best thinking about having one.

However, running a successful SME in Africa demands that you expand your reach, which in turn widens your audience. One of the ways to reach a wider audience, hence, increasing your chances of closing more sales is by building your website.

What You Need To Get Started

The term “VTU” is an acronym for “Virtual Top Up”. It is a business that allows the vendor to top up the mobile lines of a customer with data or airtime.

Below are a few things you will need to create your VTU website:

· A reliable internet connection

· A Laptop, Desktop, or Smartphone

· A Domain Name and a Web Hosting plan

· A VTU business account

· CMS (Content Management System)
Re: VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. by AfroAgroPower: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Tips To Creating Your Own Vtu Website In Nigeria

Contrary to general assumptions, you do not need to be a tech guru to learn how you can create your own VTU business in Nigeria. Today, several web hosting platforms like WordPress, Wix and Google Blogger have made the entire process very simple. With just a few clicks and some drag and drop features, you too can begin creating your own VTU website.

Below is a step by step guide to building your VTU website:

1. Create Your Own Vtu Business Account

The first step to creating your own VTU website in Nigeria is creating a VTU business account through a sponsor site. You can register your account through sites like Top Up and Earn or Salary4life. Registering on both platforms will require you to pick a registration package that may cost a one-time fee of N5,000.

Each sponsor site has its commission rates, hence, the importance of researching to find what suits you.
Re: VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Sadly, my AFROAGROPOWER account got blocked by The Nairaland Antispam bots even when I didn't post any link.

Too bad.

Seun needs to work on this issue of his bots blocking people and preventing valuable information from reaching others.

I would continue the thread with this account.

(1) (Reply)

Claim Plateau Finance Airdrop / Forex- Why Do You Keep Losing? / Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.