Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

How I Almost Drop Out Of University Due To Covid 19 Lockdown! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Almost Drop Out Of University Due To Covid 19 Lockdown! (250 Views)

How I Almost Rejected My Best Worker / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / Make Money During Covid 19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Drop Out Of University Due To Covid 19 Lockdown! by Ayanshola3376: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Dear Reader,
The story you're about to read will give you goosebumps ….. and rightly so.

Monday, March 30 2020…..

Nigerian government declared a 2 weeks lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic.

I was scrolling through my twitter timeline when I saw the news. I jumped up due to excitement cause my holiday has been extended automatically .

not knowing that trouble looms ahead

By April 15, the lockdown was extended by another 2 weeks. This time around, I felt indifferent.

What came as a child play is burning the house already, a month, 2 months passed…..

we are still on total lockdown!!!!

By this time everybody is tired and complaining, people losing their jobs, companies running into debt and a lot of small businesses are already out of the market.

In my own situation…
I’ve already blowed more than half of the #40,000 my parents gave me for school fees on data!!
I was frustrated and started looking for a means to make money from home,
I kept seeing different opportunities but they seems like a scam

But, I was desperate to make money……

All the free webinars i attended, all had a paid version as the free version was more of introduction and can’t even make someone a dime.

At some point, due to frustration……. I paid for the masterclass, training on graphics design, copywriting, web designing, and freelancing. But all of them turned out to be shit

By this time the lockdown has been relieved ……..
But I can't return back to school, because my school fees are gone!!!!

At that stage, I was already depressed. Not Until i met a guy on twitter named Chigozie, I explained my situation to him, and he offered to help. He gave me free access to a training on Affiliate Marketing…..

Initially, i was skeptical about how this guy claimed i can make a lot of money, after so much doubt decided to give it a trial by borrowing another #40,000 to start

As at this time it's already late December 2020…..

And in my first 3 weeks I made 100k from helping others sell their product!!!

I paid my school fees, returned the money I borrowed and went back to school a rich man…

NOTE: You can either dismiss this story as a lie or you can book a free slot to this webinar:

Where you will be joining over 200 different people and I Will be teaching you practical how i was able to pull that off and also share the free training video

This webinar is free.
And it will take place on WhatsApp group.

But you'll have to register.

As, the group has a limited capacity of just 257.

And once it's full

I'll be turning down your registration.

Click the link below to register and reserve your spot

P.S: If you won't attend this event… Please do not register

There's no point taking someone else's spot when you'll not show up.

https:///Send-me-the-training-video

Re: How I Almost Drop Out Of University Due To Covid 19 Lockdown! by Milkchi(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Waooo really touching I to and milkchi.com team had a similar experience nearly drop out of school due to paying side hustle but thank God I'm a graduate today

(1) (Reply)

Maintenance Technician Vacancy / Custodian Is Recruiting! / Hospital Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.