Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba (1751 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba by obembet(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba by Alusiizizi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
obembet:
Politician and one-time presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba has revealed another method how Crowwe can be downloaded after removal of his App on Playstore by Google.

Adamu Garba share another method where many of his followers can download the app without Google play store on his Facebook page

He wrote

Crowwe is here to stay. Google Playstore is not the only option, we have Huawei Store, Samsung store, Amazon Store. If they disturbed us in Amazon or Azure Cloud, we also have Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud.

If the west can deny us, the East is welcoming us with the red carpet. Our target is not to be East or the West, Red or Blue, our target is to secure our sovereign information asset and domesticate value and labor in Nigeria and Africa.

As data become much more valuable, we should be able to have Crowwe to help us organize it, mine it, curate it, extract it and export it like we do today in the oil industry.

Africa lost out from First Industrial Revolution to our fore parent’s slavery, Second Industrial Revolution to our Minerals and Oil, Third Industrial Revolution to Computing Power using our energy, we can’t afford to loose the Fouth Industrial Revolution and subject our data away from us while we earn nothing.

Let’s work together and play our part and become a big time player in 4th World. We have the numbers and we produce considerable amount of data, it should give us value in our country and our continent. We should not export everything and remain jobless without progress and development.

I expect Crowwe to be on many stores, not just Google or Apple Stores. This isn’t my fight, this is OUR fight. We shall not let those that want to remain behind without order or governance to drag us back. We shall continue to match forward TOGETHER.

We will let you know once Crowwe is live on all stores....soon.

Thank you and God bless you all.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223980869885276&id=1103719094&sfnsn=scwspmo

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Wait a sec, I read somewhere a few days ago that he claimed his "app" was never banned by google, that he voluntarily took it down to fix some bugs and do a bit more work on the code. Now here he is admitting in so many words that the app was banned by google. What a short memory man who can't keep his lies straight. I thought that politicians were supposed to be good at that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Re: Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I thought this dot headed fool said his cowwee App was removed from play store on his request.

Soro soke generation really dealt with this guy.
If you like put your cowwee on planet mars as long as we have access to it, we will make them see reasons why your App not worthy.

We will let them know that you are a terrorists sympathizer and you are a big threat to freedom of speech.
Your cowwee is a threat to the cyberspace.

Shebi u are mad
the terrorist ain't seen nothing yet
Re: Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba by Web2020: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
RisenJoe:
I thought he denied initially that the app wasn't deleted by playstore, that he took it down to work on it... Abi no be wetin him talk before b dat
I am not surprised; 95.5 percent of Fulanis have no truth in them. They enjoy to deceive people. That is how they deceive the Housas to submission.
Re: Google Playstore Is Not The Only Option- Adamu Garba by IJOBA11: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

And after swearing what next? Are you going to credit my account?
IF THAT WOULD STOP YOU FROM BEING FOOLISH ON NAIRALAND, YES I WILL CREDIT YOUR AZA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho: Difference Is Clear / Scores Of Bandit Killed In Kaduna, Bottles Of hard Drug Recovered / BREAKING: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Not Be Released Today – Kanu Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.