Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady (858 Views)

Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by IBOMLEAK1(f): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
See What You Did Not Know About Dr (Mrs) Martha Udom Emmanuel | First Lady Of Akwa Ibom State

Click here to read full detail >>> https://www.ibomleak.com.ng/dr-mrs-martha-udom-emmanuel/

Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by heniford2: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
What impact has she done in her state name one if not to cook Afam soup and open leg for our beloved Governor grin grin Governors wife's need to step up the have office of the first lady all the do dia is gossip about new cloth to buy and handsome dude to cheat on with undecided
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
I know now that her husband owns a bank he has just bought with State funds, so she is a great bank director par exellence via surrogates.

Ibomleak will not leak this info.
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by oyinella(f): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
What impact has she done in her state name one if not to cook Afam soup and open leg for our beloved Governor grin grin Governors wife's need to step up the have office of the first lady all the do dia is gossip about new cloth to buy and handsome dude to cheat on with undecided
FEYREP, i think that's what her program is called, she has built at least 10 standard bungalows for very poor women in different local government areas in Akwaibom
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by heniford2: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
oyinella:

FEYREP, i think that's what her program is called, she has built at least 10 standard bungalows for very poor women in different local government areas in Akwaibom
show us proof it not media talk she build 10 standard bungalow for her friends and lovers is that state work we are talking about community works not merryment
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by oyinella(f): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
show us proof it not media talk she build 10 standard bungalow for her friends and lovers is that state work we are talking about community works not merryment
Uncle, google is your friend, I dont get paid to defend any politician so I dont see why I should waste my data bringing proofs to you. If you feel the need to get informed, go to google
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by heniford2: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
oyinella:

Uncle, google is your friend, I dont get paid to defend any politician so I dont see why I should waste my data bringing proofs to you. If you feel the need to get informed, go to google
done that already.while his husband is trying but not doing great, wives of governors should step up you don't have office of the First Lady for gossip and doing nothing is too bad
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by oyinella(f): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
done that already.while his husband is trying but not doing great, wives of governors should step up you don't have office of the First Lady for gossip and doing nothing is too bad
I understand you sir, point is, even if she is not doing her best, she is also not doing nothing, I came across a magazine sometime last year, it's called "Reachout" and it had pictures of about 5 recently completed bungalows for widows, according to them, they scout for the poorest of the poor in each local government as their beneficiary. Theres one in Uyo here
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by heniford2: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
oyinella:

I understand you sir, point is, even if she is not doing her best, she is also not doing nothing, I came across a magazine sometime last year, it's called "Reachout" and it had pictures of about 5 recently completed bungalows for widows, according to them, they scout for the poorest of the poor in each local government as their beneficiary. Theres one in Uyo here
okey what I said is to all governors wives the are not involved in community building or state the just relax and enjoy and when the should make stance they do not if I was her I do get a media aid to push my activities
Re: See What You Didn't Know About Dr Martha Udom Emmanuel | Akwa Ibom First Lady by oyinella(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
heniford2:
okey what I said is to all governors wives the are not involved in community building or state the just relax and enjoy and when the should make stance they do not if I was her I do get a media aid to push my activities
True

(1) (Reply)

Djflexy Got Poisoned To Death Weeks After Saying People Envy Him (pics) / I Have Dated A Bus Driver - DJ Cuppy Reveals In New Interview (video) / Quick Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.