Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Message To The Church Part 17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part 17 (99 Views)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 17) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part 17 by Hethatlovesyou: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH Part 17
(Procrastination)

Procrastination according to an old age by Edward Young is the thief of time. Our actions in postponing or delaying what we are meant to do is Proscatination.The effects of this is always Negative

Many lives would have been better if not for this act of negligence and behavior. If there is a particular business or anything benefiting that you have been thinking of doing, it's time for you to start now, postponing it/them to the future time could be dangerous and might never come again

Thinking about it/them is an opportunity for you to PLAN and CARRY out and never to put aside for future because tomorrow might never come

It's also important for us to know that life is very short in postponing our SALVATION, this ,many of US have heard in many time but few have yielded while many will always tell you it is not yet time. Reading this shows it's time for you to be saved because the opportunity might not come again

Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now [is] the accepted time; behold, now [is] the day of salvation.)

Giving your life to Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour is the most easiest that you can do anywhere and even NOW

PLEASE DO THIS NOW incase you haven't done so..(Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.Say this prayer...
Lord Jesus
I believe you died for my sin
Please forgive me my sin
I receive you into my life today
Thank you for saving me
God bless you and good morning

(1) (Reply)

Africa, Africa - Get Ready! / "Thy Redeemer." / (33+). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.