Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... (2534 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
I wont say much ...other than ...

IGBO people are far far far ahead in thinking and world evolution ..forget the envious miscreants.Who foolishly believe that their ancestor was an demon that was kicked out of heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...What kind of foolish history is that??..passed down by "failures" they called elders and ancestors.?? angry angry angry angry

When these Pyramids were discovered by white "colonialists" even the useless Lord Lugard wasn't posted to the region then. This shows that before Nigeria was amalgamated the whites saw with their own eyes the ingenuity of these people.

These are the Nsude Pyramids.... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I will always say this for everyone to hear.....FOLLOW WHO GET ROAD

IGBO people i hail UNA!!!!......and i Respect your TENACITY AND WORK ETHICS...UNA TOO MUCH ABEG!! wink wink wink

https://igbodefender.com/2016/08/16/see-the-amazing-nsude-pyramids-built-by-the-ancient-igbo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
okay! we know no worry, the time shall come and we will take what is rightfully belong to us. We don't pamper evil people that is why they don't want to give us this title.

'Zik held to the mantle and he is a renowned IGBO man'. 'Alex Ekwueme Drew a Long Spade' Ekweremadu was antagonized.

1 Like

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by nlreserve: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
In Biafra, Africa died and in Biafra, Africa shall rise again.

Where is the source, ? @op

10 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by dlaw70(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
And so?
Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
edited with source ...included....enjoy!

nlreserve:
In Biafra, Africa died and in Biafra, Africa shall rise again.

Where is the source, ? @op

4 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Ojiofor: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
These pyramid are older than ERI and all the Jewish wannabes in Igboland.Igbo amaka indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2021
pains... grin grin grin grin grin

Ojiofor:
These pyramid are older than ERI and all the Jewish wannabes in Igboland.Igbo amaka indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by koondog: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Yorubaas are coming to hate as usual...they have been programmed since birth to hate and envy anything Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by PoloG: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Is this a pyramid or a big pile of shit? grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by theTranslator: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Have you heard of sungbo's eredo?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungbo%27s_Eredo

See what I said?
They can't raise themselves up without putting other people down
It's inbuilt in the genes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by IduNaOba: 1:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Nasude pyramids
Igbo-ukwu bronze arts
Lejjah iron smelting sites
All predates Egyptian technologies of which the akwanshi (Kush) igbos contributed to.

The igbo governing system is the oldest and most complete democracy in the world, they only democracy that starts from the family.

The igbo principle of duality is the core foundation of many Asian religion and even European ones.

The word ìgbò is a deep mystery that I won't delve into here.

The igbo apprenticeship system has more millionaires to its credit than any business school in the world.

And if you think that those who came up with sophistications still copied till tomorrow by other parts of the world are mundane, you have no brain.

3 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Ojiofor: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
pains... grin grin grin grin grin

One of the fake Jews just show up grin.
They lived before Adam-Prof Catherine Acholonu.
Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by NGpatriot: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Looks like poop..

smh..
Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 19, 2021
undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by ScamHunter: 3:03am On Jun 19, 2021
I understood that the Igbo and parts of Akwacross had a unique writing system that colonialism destroyed. Even mathematics and design was a subject among Igbo. That Nsubude writing system was widespread among the Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Pains.....I thought you claimed to be IGBO??

It must be stressful claiming to be IGBO whereas your dilapidated Afonja foolishness is difficult to hide.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ojiofor:

One of the fake Jews just show up grin.
They lived before Adam-Prof Catherine Acholonu.

3 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2021
When you understand that your sophistication equates foolishness then we can talk. angry angry angry angry

IGBO Progress pains you miscreants so much and i will make it a point of "civic responsibility" grin grin grin grin grin to make sure that you get daily does of IGBO Progressive news that will make you deplorable miscreants go mental!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WesternOligarch:
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Rugaria: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Lots of people don't know this exists..
Posted this pics here before and someone was dragging his chi there..
Made contacts with some folks in Enugu...., will surely visit there to get the pics someday

3 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2021
E pain am well well.....Your so called forefather was kicked out of heaven for being a traitor...no wonder all his descendants are suffersticated snitches.

Your Pains are real and would advice you locate the nearest "Bridge" and see if you can jump and then fly.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NGpatriot:
Looks like poop..

smh..

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2021
Sincerely they didn't disappoint ....and as such they are very predictable ...which makes them really foolish.

koondog:
Yorubaas are coming to hate as usual...they have been programmed since birth to hate and envy anything Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Akudaisi: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2021
ScamHunter:
I understood that the Igbo and parts of Akwacross had a unique writing system that colonialism destroyed. Even mathematics and design was a subject among Igbo. That Nsubude writing system was widespread among the Igbo.
Nsibidi wasn't destroyed,its just that it is a form of writing that wasn't made much public,I believe it should be made the new form of writing if we have our Republic

3 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Skillsnigeria: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2021
That's good

1 Like

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Rugaria: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
E pain am well well.....Your so called forefather was kicked out of heaven for being a traitor...no wonder all his descendants are suffersticated snitches.

Your Pains are real and would advice you locate the nearest "Bridge" and see if you can jump and then fly.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Mods won't be fast in removing things like this even if you get their attention to it..
This is a very revealing thread with a very strong historical importance. But hatefilled souls are already polluting the whole place with their gaseous tribalism..
And the mods are quiet..

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin concern me and (Mods) their patronage. This information was sourced and reproduced, to enlighten IGBO people that dont know whom they are on the greatness of their tribe and ancestral lineage.

I am from Akwa Ibom and i love the tenacity of the IGBO race!!

So concerning the Mods Pushing to front page ...NA DEM SABI!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rugaria:

The Mods won't be fast in removing things like this even if you get their attention to it..
This is a very revealing thread with a very strong historical importance. But hatefilled souls are already polluting the whole place with their gaseous tribalism..
And the mods are quiet..

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
This alone shows that the relationship between IGBO and AkwaCross people predates independence. So as Cousins. why will Yoruba always work over time to actually create a wedge between me and my igbo brethren??

BUHARI CALLED NIGER REPUBLIC COUSINS-----AFONJA KEPT MUTE

BUHARI CALLED YORUBA COUSINS TO BENIN REPUBLIC-----AFONJA KEPT MUTE

IGBO SAY AKWAIBOM ARE THEIR COUSINS -----AFONJA MISCREANTS ARE RUNNING FOOLISH PER-MINUTE.

Its disgusting i must say... angry angry angry angry angry

ScamHunter:

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Lots of people don't know this exists..
Posted this pics here before and someone was dragging his chi there..
Made contacts with some folks in Enugu...., will surely visit there to get the pics someday
So there is no modern pic of this stuff anywhere now? Nah only this old pic wey I find to believe are in Nigeria you com want make I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
This alone shows that the relationship between IGBO and AkwaCross people predates independence. So as Cousins. why will Yoruba always work over time to actually create a wedge between me and my igbo brethren??

BUHARI CALLED NIGER REPUBLIC COUSINS-----AFONJA KEPT MUTE

BUHARI CALLED YORUBA COUSINS TO BENIN REPUBLIC-----AFONJA KEPT MUTE

IGBO SAY AKWAIBOM ARE THEIR COUSINS -----AFONJA MISCREANTS ARE RUNNING FOOLISH PER-MINUTE.

Its disgusting i must say... angry angry angry angry angry

Lol

Always Attaching yourself to other tribes. Igbos just dey form history themselves.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2021
The funniest part be say...i no be IGBO and i love dem wella.

e pain you shey?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DubaiLandLord:
Lol

Always Attaching yourself to other tribes. Igbos just dey form history themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Is there a Modern Pic of the Groundnut Pyramids??....But you believe that abi??

Your hate and pains ...give me joy. Please call me an IGBO for exposing this your foolishness...

IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING YOU YARN DUST..to feel Secure!! wink wink wink wink

DubaiLandLord:
So there is no modern pic of this stuff anywhere now? Nah only this old pic wey I find to believe are in Nigeria you com want make I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by ZorGBUooeh: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Who built it?

What year was it built?

Was it built for religion?

Was it built to bury people?

Was it built for astronomy?
Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by esnbrutality: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2021
I dont know that, all i know was that it was built even before independence...and the whites marveled at its ingenuity.
ZorGBUooeh:
Who built it?

What year was it built?

Was it built for religion?

Was it built to bury people?

Was it built for astronomy?

2 Likes

Re: Pyramids Built By Ancient IGBO... by ZorGBUooeh: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
I dont know that, all i know was that it was built even before independence...and the whites marveled at its ingenuity.

If true that means,Nephilims and fallen angels existed in that region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recalled Envoy, Diplomat Arrive Today, Indonesia Defends Assault / Pandora Papers: Tinubu, Jonathan, Otedola Others Kept N117 Billion Assets In... / Imagine What Would Be The Fate Of The State, If This Were To Happen In East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.