Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong (449 Views)

[FREE Guide] Yahoo Bitcoin Investment Latest Format – Step By Step Guide / I Will Develop A Bitcoin Investment Website For You. Contact Me / Does Anyone Has This Bitcoin Investment Script? | See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Omokowa(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
hello, fams, a friend of mine invested in bitcoin with the blockchain.com site. She later sold the phone she used in opening the account and bought a new one. When she downloaded the blockchain app again and inserted her login information, she discovered all her money gone. What could be the cause? will she be able to recover this fund and how?
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Pierocash(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omokowa:
hello, fams, a friend of mine invested in bitcoin with the blockchain.com site. She later sold the phone she used in opening the account and bought a new one. When she downloaded the blockchain app again and inserted her login information, she discovered all her money gone. What could be the cause? will she be able to recover this fund and how?
how can she sell a phone with her wallet in it? Couldnt she uninstall it and sign out all her email before selling it? Who does such silly mistake? Sorry,the money is gone,there is nothing she can do.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Omokowa(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pierocash:
how can she sell a phone with her wallet in it? Couldnt she uninstall it and sign out all her email before selling it? Who does such silly mistake? Sorry,the money is gone,there is nothing she can do.

not that she doesn't have access to the phone she sold, we tried logging into the old phone but still the same result. we contacted their support and they said that it is possible she opened another account with the same address and code. Our issue now is how to access the old account with the same address.
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Pierocash(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omokowa:

not that she doesn't have access to the phone she sold, we tried logging into the old phone but still the same result. we contacted their support and they said that it is possible she opened another account with the same address and code. Our issue now is how to access the old account with the same address.
it is not possible to open two accounts with one address. It is either the coin has been stolen,or she forgot her password
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by seankafor(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Let her use the recovery phrase option
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Omokowa(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
seankafor:
Let her use the recovery phrase option

I thought, until one backup initially before you can use that option?
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by seankafor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Youngvegetable:

Greed is evil on every Bloc bro. Avoid it

Bro edit

I already acknowledged with my bloc acct, should ve switched account..

I already edited the main quote

Thanks for discovering this earlier thoor..
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Omokowa(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Bitcoin Investment Gone Wrong by Bbtyss: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
-

(1) (Reply)

How To Fill My UBA DOM Account Details t / Please I Need Onlinetrade Script / Top 10 SEO Tips For Beginners In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.